Why become a member? ×

Badges! We don't need no stinking badges!

9 minutes ago, DawnPatroller said:

my profile photo is of David Ellefson's bass.

I'm looking forward to his reputation-rebuilding Christmas album — While Shepherds Watched, A Great And Mighty Wonder, Up Good Christen Folk, O Come O Come Manually, Ding Dong Merrily On High, I Came Upon A Midnight Clear, Lo He Comes With Clouds Descending, Quelle est cette odeur agréable?

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, DawnPatroller said:

Ironically, I am one of the few here who has never been in Balls Deep. Perhaps someone will be along shortly to let us know they recently have.

Don’t know about deep, but if you ask a technical question on BC you’ll get a few people giving you a tip.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Nicko said:

I'm surprised how quickly the points accumulate.  I've collected 120 odd since yesterday morning even though I'm mostly posting in off topic.  It won't be long before most of us are on the top plinth.  🤔

Yeah, I've killed 100 points since this afternoon.

What happens when we all get to the top spot?? Will there be a party, do you think?

I've decided that the colour for Rising Star is my favourite,with none of the ones ahead of me appealing anywhere near as much, so from now on I shall not be replying, or liking, or posting anything in danger of attracting any kind of reaction – at least until I'm moved up from this nice dusky lake placid blue to popsicle lemon and lime.

Screenshot_20210806-075632_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3d422eb05c6544a2696f00d2af90be1a.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ricky Rioli said:

I've decided that the colour for Rising Star is my favourite,with none of the ones ahead of me appealing anywhere near as much, so from now on I shall not be replying, or liking, or posting anything in danger of attracting any kind of reaction – at least until I'm moved up from this nice dusky lake placid blue to popsicle lemon and lime.

Screenshot_20210806-075632_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3d422eb05c6544a2696f00d2af90be1a.jpg

Indeed..the nice blue rising star is by far the most agreeable title, none of the others appeal in the slightest

Can I ask a fundamental question here? Was the technical mod that gave rise to all this axshirley necessary?  Or have I just become a boring grumpy old git?  [sigh] I won't run a  poll, I'm sure the answers to both questions will be 'yes'. 

2 hours ago, Ricky Rioli said:

"Rising Star" is also my favourite. Sounds good am I am also a fan of Mike Starr and his bass has a star (12th fret):

723787909_SpectorEuroMikeStarrLE_II.thumb.jpg.13e96e09c4570dcb33f235fdd3dcf513.jpg

2 hours ago, Ricky Rioli said:

Just realised something, @Ricky Rioli. You are a "rising star" but the screenshot shows that you became a "Grand Master" on Sunday at 16:33. How come? Do you secretly have another profile? Gotcha 😉 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, lownote said:

Can I ask a fundamental question here? Was the technical mod that gave rise to all this axshirley necessary?  Or have I just become a boring grumpy old git?  [sigh] I won't run a  poll, I'm sure the answers to both questions will be 'yes'. 

https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/member-functions/achievements-ranks-r362/

I think it's more a case that the software update comes with these things and it's been deliberately made a bit of a business to turn them off.