Why become a member? ×

Shuker 4 string bolt on Elite. The 'Lady T'

Tinman

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='75318' date='Oct 16 2007, 11:04 PM']I fear I will be relegated to the spare room when 'she' arrives :)[/quote]

basses are a little uncomfy to sleep with.. and they hog all the duvet

someone told me...

Last installment before I pick it up on Saturday. Taken by a very kind Si (OldGit) when he was up there last Saturday, many thanks Si.

Lovely! Saturday can't come quick enough :)

The body was obviously waiting for it's final buffing, it'll look amazing when it's done.

Edited by Tinman

The body was being buffed by Jon whilst I was there - with very very fine sanding paper :)
The headstock looks fantastic in the wood. It's got a great "snake head" looks to it and the scarf joint just looks brilliant.
It's certainly going to be a stunning looking bass.

[quote name='Tinman' post='81255' date='Oct 30 2007, 02:09 PM']Lovely! Saturday can't come quick enough :huh:

The body was obviously waiting for it's final buffing, it'll look amazing when it's done.[/quote]

I suppose if anything of mine wants buffing I shall have to put in a request for it to be done before Saturday otherwise I stand no chance :)

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='81281' date='Oct 30 2007, 03:06 PM']I suppose if anything of mine wants buffing I shall have to put in a request for it to be done before Saturday otherwise I stand no chance :huh:[/quote]

Yeah You may have to use the power buffer for a while after that :)