Why become a member? ×

Shuker 4 string bolt on Elite. The 'Lady T'

Tinman

[quote name='ped' post='81400' date='Oct 30 2007, 06:29 PM']It reminds me of these choccies:

And just as tasty ;0)

Roll on Sunday![/quote]
It does look rather edible doesn't it. :)

Saturday's going to be great, pick up the bass in the morning and then straight to rehearsal in the afternoon, give it a good work out.

Sunday will be it's modelling session :huh:

[quote name='Tinman' post='81405' date='Oct 30 2007, 06:35 PM']It does look rather edible doesn't it. :)

Saturday's going to be great, pick up the bass in the morning and then straight to rehearsal in the afternoon, give it a good work out.

Sunday will be it's modelling session :huh:[/quote]

Clean the drool off before you photograph it :huh:

[quote name='Bassmonster' post='82179' date='Nov 1 2007, 11:35 AM']gawd pete that does look mighty fine![/quote]
Thanks mate. Spoke to Jon yesterday and even he, in his understated way, said it looked lovely now it's polished up.
The next two days are going to go so slow! :)

[quote name='Johngh' post='82203' date='Nov 1 2007, 12:30 PM']Pete, looks brilliant mate, its going to be a worthy member of the Shukerlele family. Can't wait to see it finished. :)[/quote]
You and me both! The photos have only served to tease the hell out of me. It will be well worth it in the end though, can't wait to see it all together,looking forward to seeing what the back looks like with it's matching cavity covers.

It's been an excruciating wait but no complaints what so ever when it looks like that. :huh:

Edited by Tinman

[quote name='Tinman' post='82700' date='Nov 2 2007, 11:28 AM']WoooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooo :huh:

Sorry to hear about yours mate. :)[/quote]

Great news bud,
can't wait to see this one!

Reckon you'll get any sleep tonight?

Eude

[quote name='OldGit' post='82717' date='Nov 2 2007, 12:04 PM']:)

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg7WG6tCbrw"]Did someone mention Egypt?[/url][/quote]
Unfortunately I can't get youtube at work.

BTW did you speak to Jon this morning? I can't get hold of him.

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='82721' date='Nov 2 2007, 12:13 PM']Was it not a bit hot and stuffy being the rear-end of a camel? :) (I identified you from your wiggle :huh: )[/quote]

Oft described as a Horses Ars3 ..
Hey Teri, When you get to Egypt, if anyone offers you Camels for Pete, make sure it's the export package .. their domestic ciggies are terrible

Egypt is mighty! We were there a few years back. Alexandria, Siwa, Luxor, Cairo, Nile cruise topped off by a stay at the Old Chataract hotel on the Nile. Fantastic time. A bit hot for me in the valley of the kings though (@44 degrees!).

Edited by Bigwan