GisserD

Reduced! Fender American Professional Precision V - As New!
£1300
Shoreham by sea

It is with great regret that i have to list my 5string precision for sale. 

Its a stunning example of a Fender American Professional Precision Bass V, with rosewood Fingerboard in Olympic White. Comes with 3 brand new additional pickguards as pictured. 

Condition is as new. its only been out the case a handfull of times. Strung with la-bella deep talkin flats that were taken off an older bass so arent quite as new. Original fender knobs replaced with Sadowsky ones. (originals included!)

Comes in the original "tank-like" case with case candy, tools, tags etc. 

The neck has a lovelly matte feel to it.

1300 ono

£1200 ono

Open to sensible offers.

Buyer to arrange courier collection, no trades sorry

20200218_175344.thumb.jpg.043920de5144b85cf318e17c263ed183.jpg

image.thumb.png.3a31798a0ebf5949eaaeb9f6b5cb2c29.png

image.thumb.png.6b30ec0e486d602b41687b9cac339d26.png

20200210_140659.thumb.jpg.e623fdfe77445b94c37660767e0d1254.jpg

20200204_120300.thumb.jpg.409db4bafbfcc09c0c0333e98a702c77.jpg20200204_133056.thumb.jpg.3fd11589e050e171485f7d18cc12470b.jpg20200204_133033.thumb.jpg.03e6d65e6c8d98c5672f8063e00612fa.jpg20200204_133013.thumb.jpg.b31520e7961b78c6dcb3e4d68aa1402d.jpg

Edited by GisserD
  • Like 9

White/ White for me....new owner should get white pup covers too.

GLWTS

24 minutes ago, Cuzzie said:

Gisser D is da man - I do like a white and Olive/Mint combo

lovely bass

Nope, I have exactly the same bass and I think the mint guard is yuck! Fortunately the seller has just about every option you could want. I vote for tort - still waiting for mine to turn up from WD music or I would have enquired about it! They’re fantastic basses - I tried an American Std version of this a few years ago and the B string sounded completely different to the rest of the strings. The Pro V I own now is completely different, B is tight and blends perfectly. Neck is also a dream to play, probably my favourite in terms of profile. And it is only 8.5lbs to boot! GLWTS 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

White/ White for me....new owner should get white pup covers too.

GLWTS

thanks. good idea ill throw in some white 3d printed covers.

i purchaced the additional plates because i originally diddnt like the color combo, but it actually really grew on me and never got changed.

• Like 1

Whoever gets this regardless of taste (or lack of!) in PG will get a stonker, and as it mellows from whit to more yellowy, it gets even better

Edited by Cuzzie
Corrected Stinker to Stonker!!

Very very good basses. The necks for me are just about perfect on these, and the tone is legit! GLWTS

• Thanks 1

@GisserD is that a plasma burst US Elite Jazz 5? What’s the B string like on it (sorry to hijack sales thread)

Edited by FDC484950

50 minutes ago, FDC484950 said:

@GisserD is that a plasma burst US Elite Jazz 5? What’s the B string like on it (sorry to hijack sales thread)

thats ok. i love talking about that bass. its the one that only comes out on special occasions. Nearly sold it once, so glad i diddnt!!! 

its called tabacco sunburst. and it sounds amazing! its actually this bass that makes me realise im a J guy. not a P. hence selling my only P :(

enough words...check 3.30ish here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbvwKKfyqVk

Edited by GisserD
  • Like 1

Potential buyers be warned. i have other non related bass gear for sale elsewhere. As soon as i am able, i will withdraw this. 

Register interest early to avoid dissapointment.

im open to sensible offers btw. This is the kind of bass that only appeals to a specific market, but they also dont come up that often.... and this one is a peach... so much so that i offer a moneyback guarantee if collected and returned in person within 30 days.

end of sales patter.

• Like 2

Need this gone now. 

Open to sensible offers.

weight is £4.2Kg as weighed on my bathroom scales