busccini

Mike lull p54 ft/fs Witdraw please delete
£1800
germany

Posted (edited)

hi ,

up for sale a nice mike lull seafoam green condition is really good , only 2 small marks , one by the knobs ,and one by the side of the body , i cant get it with my camera,

bass is in great condition and can be played really low action . tone can be really punchy and slap works great with this bass

it comes with a mike lull big bag . for trade will take fender custom shop ,fender ultra, f bass , moollon , p or jazz basses , musicman only sabre .i could add cash or take cash

cheers

mahogany body #

maple neck

rosewood fingerboard

matching headstock

lindy fralin pick up

mike lull big bag

IMG_4520.JPG

IMG_4521.JPG

IMG_4522.JPG

IMG_4523.JPG

IMG_4525.JPG

IMG_4526.JPG

IMG_4527.JPG

IMG_4528.JPG

Edited by busccini
witdrawn i keep this one
  • Like 8

Well isn’t that a beauty

Posted (edited)

Stunning bass. 😍

What’s the nut width on this beauty please?

Edited by Deedee
Far too formal 😆

15 minutes ago, Deedee said:

Stunning bass. 😍

What is the nut width on this beauty please?

43mm

IMG_20200601_223007.jpg

IMG_20200601_223019.jpg

• Thanks 1

Many thanks

This one's mine.

31832943377_e7732d1296_k.thumb.jpg.6e8611b9f8e448c54016bd94d4a3049a.jpg

I bought it because I'm a big Mike Lull fan and, frankly, I liked the colour. Immediately on arrival it elbowed out of the way a number of supposedly better basses (including three other Mike Lulls) and became my go-to Precision for all purposes. 

Mine is also far and away the lightest Precision I've ever owned. @Clarky would have had it off me had @Silvia Bluejay not instantly vetoed the very idea of me selling it. Not that I would have anyway. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Caveman said:

What a stunner. Where in Germany are you from? Many thanks.

Hi, i live near munich

14 hours ago, krispn said:

Something about a 51 P!

Amen to that!

12 hours ago, busccini said:

Im thinking  maybe  this one is a Keeper!!!!!

Basses and gear come and go. If you need to sell it go for it. We can all shout “Keep it!” but when needs must do the right thing for you. It’s just a bass 🙂

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BaggyMan
      Parts list
      Bone white Fender 2010 vintage USA made body (through strung so ‘may’ be Elite or professional series)
      Lindy Fralin pickups. Bridge pickup rewound by bare knuckle pickups to LF spec.
      CTS pots and cloth wiring
      Mighty Mite Fender licensed neck, ebony board with additional fret position marker on upper side.
      Generic through strung bridge

Story:
      I started this bass about 10 years ago, building it up, and swapping in/out choice parts as they become available.
      I have had a couple of necks on there and it has never disappointed, great playing bass. In the last couple of year it has been set up with a mighty mite fretless neck.
      The neck is second (third..maybe fourth who knows..) hand and seen some action, I refinished it in Nitro and it plays really nicely although the truss rod is now quite tight. So not perfect but good to go. Doesn’t affect playability or setup, but pointing it out for clarity. The fret position markers have been added and ar only visible from the top

The body is in good overall condition, few dints but nothing major. The Lindy Fralins are classic jazz style (as opposed to super hot). Cavities are shielded etc and there is no discernable 60Hz issues. All in all a lovely instrument

Selling at cost of parts price basically (these trying times being what they are …) as a playing fretless, or whip the neck off and go fretted, both would give you a great playing bass.

• By SurroundedByManatees
      Music Man Stingray 30th Anniversary 
      Up for sale is a great Stingray. It's a 30th anniversary model from 2006. Apparently these are scarce, as only 783 were produced. 

The body is made of mahogany, which is unusual for a Music Man. The neck is made of a high grade figured maple. Stunning! The body and neck are completely finished in a transparent crimson red. 
      Picture time:

Its a great, open sounding Ray. I've had a few and played a bunch, and this is definitely one of the best sounding I've encountered. It even sounds great with dead strings! 
      The Ray is in good shape. It has its user marks, but nothing serious. It's mostly surface scratching and a dent at the bottom. 
      The original tolex hardcase is included. 
      The bass is now fitted with fresh DR fat beams. 
      I've had this listed earlier, but withdrawn it due to doubts as it is a great bass. I haven't played it since withdrawing it, so I made up my mind and decided to let it go for real now. I still have a Sabre for the MM sound, so I'm happy . 
      Asking €1.550 (which is around £1395 nowadays) 
      The bass is located in the Netherlands, but could be shipped fully insured within europe/UK. 
      Reasonable cash offers and (partial) trades are welcome; fretless blade jazz, bunch of effects pedals per example. I am not looking for 1-1 trades. 
    • By SurroundedByManatees
      Music Man Stingray 30th Anniversary 
      Up for sale is a great Stingray. It's a 30th anniversary model from 2006. Apparently these are scarce, as only 783 were produced. 

The body is made of mahogany, which is unusual for a Music Man. The neck is made of a high grade figured maple. Stunning! The body and neck are completely finished in a transparent crimson red. 
      Picture time:

Its a great, open sounding Ray. I've had a few and played a bunch, and this is definitely one of the best sounding I've encountered. It even sounds great with dead strings! 
      The Ray is in good shape. It has its user marks, but nothing serious. It's mostly surface scratching and a dent at the bottom. 
      The original tolex hardcase is included. 
      The bass is now fitted with fresh DR fat beams. 
      Asking €1.550 (which is around £1395 nowadays) 
      The bass is located in the Netherlands, but could be shipped fully insured within europe/UK. 
      Reasonable cash offers and partial trades are considered. No 1-1 trades, unless you have a vintage mustang bass to offer. 
    • By phatmonkey
      Hey guys,
      Is anyone able to confirm whether a Lindy Fralin Jazz 4 bridge pup will go into a Squire VM PJ bass without modding the body? 
      Many thanks