Why become a member? ×

SOLD....Fender USA Deluxe Jazz Bass in Leeds...SOLD

tonewheelkev

[quote name='tonewheelkev' post='751458' date='Feb 19 2010, 11:18 PM'].....Hi Wayne....

trade possibilities quite limited really.....the right Strat perhaps, or even a Selmer type 'Gypsy' guitar
....but those are probably long shots!!!

....If you're up this way....drop in!! :)

Kev[/quote]

Will let you know when I'm up there mate.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='tarcher' post='767362' date='Mar 7 2010, 09:40 PM']Has it gone yet?[/quote]

[size=6]Can now report that after more than 23600 hits, this Bass is now sold!! :)

Thanks to all members for interest shown over the last year or so, and offers made, irrespective of whether, or not, the cash was at hand!! :rolleyes:

Am sure that Dave will be very happy with his new baby....!!

Kev
PS...Watch out for my Vintage Trace GP11/RA500 Pre/power combo (Ex Kinks!!) and re-covered Trace 4 X 10 cab to appear
......another potential record there......I'm sure[/size]

Edited by tonewheelkev

[quote name='tonewheelkev' post='422488' date='Mar 1 2009, 05:52 PM'][size=6]Can now report that after more than 23350 hits, this Bass is now sold!! :)

Thanks to all members for interest shown over the last year or so, and offers made, irrespective of whether, or not, the cash was at hand!! :rolleyes:

Am sure that Dave will be very happy with his new baby....!!

Kev
[i][b]PS...Watch out for my Vintage Trace GP11/RA500 Pre/power combo (Ex Kinks!!) and re-covered Trace 4 X 10 cab to appear
......another potential record there......I'm sure[/b][/i][/size]

[attachment=21265:Bass.JPG][attachment=21267:Body2.JPG][attachment=21268:DSCN0049.JPG][/quote]

MB1. :lol:
...(To Quote Unlucky Alf!)
..."Bugger!"