Why become a member? ×

SOLD....Fender USA Deluxe Jazz Bass in Leeds...SOLD

tonewheelkev

There's still time to secure this superb bass for Christmas. You may not get it delivered on time but you could whet a loved one's anticipation by showing them a photo and saying it's going to be winging it's way to them very soon. In other words - a BIG Christmas BUMP!

[quote name='tonewheelkev' post='690167' date='Dec 20 2009, 09:28 PM'].....Well March, as it happens.....but who's counting!!? (....apart from You, and Ole Wharwi.....obviously!!!!!!!)

Some things are just worth waiting for... :)[/quote]

Been up since I joined,Jan 09

[quote name='molan' post='701769' date='Jan 5 2010, 03:57 PM']Sure you don't want that Eggle Kev?

Since we last 'spoke' it's been fully serviced, cleaned and prefessionally set up with a new set of strings :)[/quote]
Do it Kev :rolleyes: Eggles are superb guitars.

[quote name='Tinman' post='701890' date='Jan 5 2010, 05:19 PM']Do it Kev :) Eggles are superb guitars.[/quote]

Indeed they are - this is an Eggle LA Pro in a beautiful flame maple top, birdseye maple neck, locking Sperzels, Seymour Duncans (APSII at neck & middle I think & a Jeff Beck mini humbucker at the bridge).

Even still has it's original Eggle branded green Hiscox case, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all. I'm feeling a bit left out not being on this thread.

Actually this is exactly what I'm looking for; top quality Jazz, active and in a perfect colour combo (OK a black or torty pick guard would be my preference but that’s being picky)

Personally I hope this thread does make it to its first anniversary as my gig stash will be big enough to buy it by March! (That’s guaranteed to make someone buy it now!).

Actually, I might start negotiations with the ‘Bag For Life’ for a GASsing loan over a nice lunch today so out of interest, how much would it cost to ship from Leeds to Brighton? (apologies if that’s been discussed already!)

Cheers
Graham

I can't believe this bass is still here! :rolleyes: A brilliant bargain! Whoever buys this bass should feel like they're also buying abit of history on Bass Chat! Maybe chucking in the 7 pages of replies in a nice hard back book would be well worth it :)

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it’s about time someone bought this……………….

Anyone know the previous record for a thread length?

Oggy :)

I use this lot to ship stuff, they got a Bass to Germany dead easy. Hardest bit was remembering to weigh the bass. Second time I just guessed!! they collect from where-ever

[url="http://www.interparcel.com"]Courier[/url]

Why not reconsider shipping abroad then we can all rest easy!