Why become a member? ×

SOLD....Fender USA Deluxe Jazz Bass in Leeds...SOLD

tonewheelkev

[quote name='tonewheelkev' post='641741' date='Oct 31 2009, 10:56 AM'].....think I'd be tempted to use dog turds.....!!! :)[/quote]
:lol: I was gonna bring me kids round trick or treatin' and have a look at yer bass. But not now :rolleyes:
Will someone please buy this mans bass!

[quote name='richardd' post='641774' date='Oct 31 2009, 12:30 PM']:) Perhaps if he lowered the price a couple of hundred it would shurly be snapped up,as around £650/700 seems a reasonable price.There you go another hit,[/quote]

He.......HE.........mind nit talkin' about me as if I'm not in the room... !!! :rolleyes:

£700 is half the rrp of a new one........that would be really daft!!!

[quote name='Hutton' post='648342' date='Nov 7 2009, 08:19 PM']If you want to sell your bass in the north east of Scotland don't say Trump. It's a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad word.[/quote]

I should perhaps explain that Donald Trump is trying to buy a huge, very beautiful part of the North East of Scotland to create a golf course/hotel type empire. Locals will be evicted that don't want to be evicted and only those with pots of cash will be able to enjoy this part of the country. Needless to say it ain't going down too well.

Anyway, back to selling this superb looking (and I'm sure superb playing) Jazz deluxe. Why it's not away already is a mystery!!

[quote name='MB1' post='653673' date='Nov 13 2009, 03:10 PM']MB1. :)
...Would make the perfect Christmas gift for that special somone in your life!... (Bid TV! :rolleyes: )
BUMP![/quote]
Hah! We watched one of those selling channels for a few mins the other night, being by far the worse(or better?) for a lot of nice wine.
This woman was selling expensive jewelry, starting around the 14 GRAND level! Eventually went for below 2 grand.
Her 'sales' technique included the (now) immortal (in our house) phrase 'see how sparkly this piece is'!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='tonewheelkev' post='656534' date='Nov 16 2009, 10:59 PM']......bit of a slip there....betcha watch 'em all the time!!! :rolleyes:[/quote]
Even I don't stoop that low! :lol:
It was one of those 'watch cr*p telly or be violently ill' moments. :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='660758' date='Nov 21 2009, 07:16 AM']Lets get this bloody thing shifted before Christmas! :rolleyes:

I'll give you £500 for it, does anybody want to trump that offer? :lol:[/quote]
I trumped that considerably about, well must be 3 years ago now, I don't think he wants it sold really, just enjoys all the attention! :)

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='660769' date='Nov 21 2009, 08:14 AM']I trumped that considerably about, well must be 3 years ago now, I don't think he wants it sold really, just enjoys all the attention! :)[/quote]

:rolleyes: [font="Arial Black"][size=5].....Ha ha.....but not considerably enough as I recall
....and it was March this year.....and 'cheeky' by your own words!!!! [/size][/font] :lol:

[quote name='tonewheelkev' post='642192' date='Oct 31 2009, 09:54 PM']He.......HE.........mind nit talkin' about me as if I'm not in the room... !!! :)

£700 is half the rrp of a new one........that would be really daft!!![/quote]

i was told you can get a Fender Jazz Deluxe USA for £999, by someone interested in buying mine?! What the hell?!

MB1. :)
There is an existing Basschat code of Ettiquette!...if you dont like the Bass or its Price!..You dont have to buy it!..
That doesnt however give you the opportunity to pan the seller or his sale!...If you are not happy with either PM the Seller.

[quote name='MB1' post='664804' date='Nov 25 2009, 10:24 AM']MB1. :)
There is an existing Basschat code of Ettiquette!...if you dont like the Bass or its Price!..You dont have to buy it!..
That doesnt however give you the opportunity to pan the seller or his sale!...If you are not happy with either PM the Seller.[/quote]

No I'm not panning him, I think his price is fair. I was more asking for opinion on the price of my bass, as I've been told it's too high, yet it's the 5 string version of his bass (different colour etc, but basically same bass). For the record I think it's a lovely bass and well worth what he's asking for it!

• 2 weeks later...