Why become a member? ×

Stuff you bought and never used (but still have it)

leschirons

5 hours ago, casapete said:

Small Tascam digital recorder thing, with the intention of recording rehearsals / gigs etc. Still in it’s unopened box. Must dig it out and get to grips with it.

I've got the DP-03 recorder, dead handy for rehearsals when you're trying to work out / remember new songs. They also help with the overall sound of the band (IMO).

12 minutes ago, Skybone said:

I've got the DP-03 recorder, dead handy for rehearsals when you're trying to work out / remember new songs. They also help with the overall sound of the band (IMO).

Think mine is a DR-05 or something! Got it for the same reasons as you, just haven't got around to using it - am sure it's a doddle, it's just me being slow / uninterested I guess. Must give it a try - with all the time off I'll be having soon due to the CV then maybe a good time to acquaint myself with the controls.

4 hours ago, uk_lefty said:

I need a pressure washer... I say need, my drive needs cleaning and occasionally a drain needs unblocking so I'd like one. If you're ever getting rid do let me know. 

I've got 2 kids in nursery next year. Got to work out if it's worth it for my wife to work at all! 

Will do but that’s my problem, I hate getting rid of stuff. It took me long enough to accept selling a midi keyboard, a year old with approx 1hr of use. 

10 hours ago, Woodinblack said:

I have a Jamhub. Seemed like a good idea at the time, and still does, but I have never used it.

Also, I have a Zoom B3n which I have never gigged and only used at one practice, and a Line 6 Helix LT that I have powered up 5 times, once to take pictures of to sell.

Probably if I looked in the cupboard there is more than I could ever care to mention!

I’ve always fancied a jamhub! Posted many Wanted adverts but never found one - they go for all sorts of random prices on reverb so I haven’t ever taken the plunge. 

I have a lovely brown suede strap that I’ve had for years and years. Never use it, but I take it out of a case occasionally, with a mind to shifting it on. But it just ends up in another case. So it’s probably spent it’s whole time in and out of the cases of all the basses and guitars I’ve owned for past 15 years. 

Bizarre.  

1 hour ago, ped said:

I’ve always fancied a jamhub! Posted many Wanted adverts but never found one - they go for all sorts of random prices on reverb so I haven’t ever taken the plunge. 

I must admit I never saw the adverts. They are actually great things, but never had a group that wanted to use them!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

I must admit I never saw the adverts. They are actually great things, but never had a group that wanted to use them!

We used to bodge our own version using a mixer and headphone splitter that worked ok. I loved playing like that, had some great jams (brother using nice Roland Vdrums)