Why become a member? ×

Mesa Boogie sale Guitar Guitar

krispn

The M6 is a super responsive head and sounds great - not a vintage amp but a great sound nonetheless! I have two Fender heads which share a similar power section to the M6 (and each other) and getting an M6 would be an embarrassment of riches...oh yeah and I'm running out of room!

13 minutes ago, krispn said:

The M6 is a super responsive head and sounds great - not a vintage amp but a great sound nonetheless! I have two Fender heads which share a similar power section to the M6 (and each other) and getting an M6 would be an embarrassment of riches...oh yeah and I'm running out of room!

You wouldn't be referring to the Fender TB600 and/or TB1200 would you? I suffer sporadic GAS for one of those!

But I already own 3 giggable bass amps, 4 if you count my Markbass 801 (which I have in fact gigged!)

17 minutes ago, krispn said:

Why yes, yes I would! I have the TB600 and a Fender Pro 800 too. Cracking amps! The TB600 is such a great head, voiced just right and with enough features to make it versatile but intuitive to use.

Well that hasn't helped at all!

1 hour ago, krispn said:

If you can find a TB600 or the 1200 snap it up (so long as you don't mind the 14kg ish weight)!

Someone was advertising one on here a while back but I dithered too long and missed it. Then I snagged an Ampeg PF-50T from Kenny's. Every cloud...

So (1) because GAS, (2) unintended thread hijack!

Edited by JapanAxe

I bought my PH212 in their sale Nov last year for same price. Fantastic cab.

Seriously considering getting a PH210 to give me the full 600W from the Mpulse altho its loud at 4ohms to be honest. The 210 would also give some sharper hi mid sounds. Sometimes i feel the 12's are a little bit woolly.

I have a Berg HT322 with 1x12, 2x10's and horn so probably doesn't make sense buying a PH210.

Dave 

9 minutes ago, jacko said:

I hate you Krispn. They'll be delivering an M9 Carbine to south lanarkshire on friday :(  God knows how I'm going to hide that from HER. 

You can store it here so she never sees it. I'll test drive it every couple weeks for you to keep it charged :tatice_03:

Dave

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, krispn said:

I deserve it 😀

You have caused a severe financial strain on many families this Christmas. Many children will have no presents and could go hungry on Xmas day now. 

Families will be suffering from electricity and gas being cut off. 

And all for the sake of having a new Mesa item. 

I hope you're happy with yourself @krispn  :laugh1:

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7