Why become a member? ×

Fender ---Stu Hamm Urge Bass SOLD

2x18

Up for sale is my MIM Fender Urge bass.
It has a few scratches and small dings, and there are a couple of extra holes on the headstock where different string retainers were fitted- But nothing serious!

You are welcome to come and try this rare beauty.

Will.

[attachment=18207:DSCF0861.JPG][attachment=18206:DSCF0859.JPG][attachment=18205:DSCF0857.JPG][attach
ment=18204:DSCF0856.JPG][attachment=18203:DSCF0855.JPG]

Edited by 2x18

[quote name='RaNoFuNkY' post='376184' date='Jan 10 2009, 02:43 PM']These things are fantastic to play - if only I had something to trade!

Have a bump mate, for the sheer number of hours of fun that can be had with these it is an absolute bargain.[/quote]
Cheers RanNoFuNkY

It is a lovely, light, easy to play Bass with a wide Tonal range, thanks to the Kubicki Active system.

I am suprised its not gone yet!, its worth a lot more than im asking for it but in the present climate its difficult to sell anything!

Will.

[quote name='Bigwan' post='395323' date='Jan 30 2009, 12:23 PM']Another quick question - I know some of Stu Hamm's basses have a 32" sclae. Is this 32" or 34"?[/quote]
Its a 32" Scale!

Will.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='402331' date='Feb 6 2009, 08:05 PM']Can't believe you haven't sold it, it's awesome.[/quote]

i wanted it, but he can't/won't post!! ;)

.....& i'm not driving up north to collect in this bloody weather (i'd rather leave that to parcel force!)

Edited by kdphysio

[quote name='kdphysio' post='402336' date='Feb 6 2009, 08:17 PM']i wanted it, but he can't/won't post!! ;)

.....& i'm not driving up north to collect in this bloody weather (i'd rather leave that to parcel force!)[/quote]
Hi Karl
I had a bad posting experience that took a lot of sorting out and cost me money ( with Parcelforce )

I will see if I can get hold of some stout boxes tomorrow if you still want it mate, but I certainly wont be using Parcelforce!

Regards

Will.

• 2 weeks later...