Why become a member? ×

REDUCED FODERA EMPEROR BOLT ON 5 USD 5000 SHIPPED

messiest

FODERA EMPEROR BOLT ON 5 - [color="#FF0000"]USD5000 SHIPPED[/color]
WALNUT BODY, BURL REDWOOD TOP W/ MATCHING PU COVERS,
MADAGASCAR ROSEWOOD BOARD W/ ABALONE BLOCK INLAYS, 21 FRETS, 35" W/ EX B, GOLD HARDWARE
FOR SALE ONLY
NO TRADE PLEASE.

Edited by messiest

[quote name='overwater#1' post='357106' date='Dec 17 2008, 04:14 PM'] Inovative "Extended B" peghead design

Seems like a good idea actually!!! :)[/quote]
Still looks wrong to me, stupid idea! :huh: (But will now go and find out why Fodera do it...)

[quote name='Merton' post='357112' date='Dec 17 2008, 04:19 PM']....will now go and find out why Fodera do it....[/quote]
They are lengthening the B string without increasing the scale length, presumably to improve the tension, playability and tone.

[quote name='chris_b' post='357116' date='Dec 17 2008, 04:22 PM']They are lengthening the B string without increasing the scale length, presumably to improve the tension, playability and tone.[/quote]
Aye, very like the upside down Hamer headstock on their Chapparel 5 strings. Why couldn't they put all the other tuners in line with this tho? That's what I want to know!

Anyhoo, sorry for the thread hijack, lovely bass :)

Thats my dream bass, right there in the flesh, damn being poor!!!!!
Huge bump for a thing of great beauty-lee :)

Aye, very like the upside down Hamer headstock on their Chapparel 5 strings. Why couldn't they put all the other tuners in line with this tho? That's what I want to know!

Anyhoo, sorry for the thread hijack, lovely bas

[quote]i\'m not in th UK,
i\'m in HK right now....

john[/quote]

Ahh ha, if your in Hong Kong, then this must be the very bass thats in action in these videos right here:

Edited by Josh