Why become a member? ×

FS/FT/PX nothing

Beedster

I'm in a similar position. Perhaps we could help each other out here.

How about: You don't send me anything and I'll exchange that with nothing? I should point out that my end of the trade is zero-rated VAT AND it's free post and packing. Complete bargain. Must be Christmas. :)

[quote name='Beedster' post='340419' date='Nov 29 2008, 12:51 PM']As it doesn't happen very often, I thought I'd draw attention to the fact that I have absolutely nothing to sell, PX or trade at present :huh:

[b]Shall we take bets on how long it will be?[/b]

Chris[/quote]

Ooooh I'd say about as long as it takes someone to list a vintage(ish) P bass on BassChat. :)

<edit>

I take that back! About as long as it takes for someone to list a 70's P bass sans pup... [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=32452"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=32452[/url]

Edited by warwickhunt

[quote name='solo4652' post='340437' date='Nov 29 2008, 01:21 PM']I'm in a similar position. Perhaps we could help each other out here.

How about: You don't send me anything and I'll exchange that with nothing? I should point out that my end of the trade is zero-rated VAT AND it's free post and packing. Complete bargain. Must be Christmas. :)[/quote]

That sounds a good deal but it's complex. Tell you what - the 2 of you bang me a 20 spot apiece and I'll do the legwork for you!!!

[quote name='Beedster' post='340419' date='Nov 29 2008, 12:51 PM']As it doesn't happen very often, I thought I'd draw attention to the fact that I have absolutely nothing to sell, PX or trade at present :huh:

Shall we take bets on how long it will be?

Chris[/quote]

MB1. :)
Yes but.....How much do you want for this Nothing????

[quote name='Beedster' post='340419' date='Nov 29 2008, 12:51 PM']As it doesn't happen very often, I thought I'd draw attention to the fact that I have absolutely nothing to sell, PX or trade at present :huh:[/quote]

Chris - this is now (or should be) the official dictionary definition of 'famous last words' :)

[quote name='solo4652' post='340437' date='Nov 29 2008, 01:21 PM']I'm in a similar position. Perhaps we could help each other out here.

How about: You don't send me anything and I'll exchange that with nothing? I should point out that my end of the trade is zero-rated VAT AND it's free post and packing. Complete bargain. Must be Christmas. :)[/quote]

I [i]rather[/i] think it would help if you posted some pics. :huh:

Edited by skankdelvar

[quote name='budget bassist' post='340905' date='Nov 30 2008, 02:45 AM']
Does that resemble it?[/quote]

Not really - I think that's the all-black '54 reissue crafted in Mongolia, Batsaikhan Borijigin signature model with black hardware, although it's a little difficult to tell from your picture. I need to emphasise that I have [b]Absolutely Nothing[/b] on offer here. I've been somewhat overwhelmed with offers, but nobody seems to have anything that I truly don't want, or I could not exchange something for, with no adjustements in either direction.

Anybody have any suggestions for Beedster and me? If not, I'll have to seriously consider not going on Ebay. Actually, I've already posted bugger-all there, but somebody bid zero for it. Typical.

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='340872' date='Nov 29 2008, 11:59 PM']Hats off to you Chris mate... I'm hooked! Whatever it is you are selling I'll have it marra, just name your price. :) Come on this must be the ultimate marketing ploy, right? :huh:[/quote]

You are a cynic John :huh:

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='341124' date='Nov 30 2008, 01:57 PM']:huh:

So come on Chris; are your palms a bit sweaty, feeling restless, scalp a bit itchy, feeling a bit clammy around the collar? Going cold turkey like this must be hard on you mate! :huh:[/quote]

Yes. I think I'm going to use the same therapist Homer went to :)

[quote name='Beedster' post='341132' date='Nov 30 2008, 02:03 PM']Yes. I think I'm going to use the same therapist Homer went to :huh:[/quote]

Ah Ha! Got ya!

This is a subversive way of getting us to go to GAS therapy and by any chance would you happen to know of a good therapist (who bungs you a tenner for every new referral)?

:) No? :huh:

Back to the drawing board. :huh:

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='341140' date='Nov 30 2008, 02:13 PM']Ah Ha! Got ya!

This is a subversive way of getting us to go to GAS therapy and by any chance would you happen to know of a good therapist (who bungs you a tenner for every new referral)?

:) No? :huh:

Back to the drawing board. :huh:[/quote]

beedstergastherapy.com :huh: