Left leaderboard
Al Krow

Filter & Synth Sounds - Let's hear them!

5 minutes ago, AJ567 said:

Thanks a bunch! It's actually a funk/soul/pop originals band but we have done a bunch of cover videos like that one as well. Gigging mainly in London clubs. We released our debut album last month (shameless plug...!) check it out here: https://ffm.to/LATIMO

Sounds fantastic. Would love to come and see you guys play live! 

On 13/04/2019 at 16:34, bassfan said:

You need to sell the fwonk to me Mr Krow, you are being greedy with the 000’s of pedals you have, plus you need to spend time with the stomp, not making squelchy noises 😂

Rumours of 000s are a bit exaggerated, a paltry twelve pedals in fact. And your request for more fwonk in your life has now been met. I hope it's being put to proper good squelchy use!

7 hours ago, Al Krow said:

Rumours of 000s are a bit exaggerated, a paltry twelve pedals in fact. And your request for more fwonk in your life has now been met. I hope it's being put to proper good squelchy use!

It certainly is at home. Very ‘Bootsy’ 😃

This topic looks like a lot of fun.

Here is my first go.

ZOOM B3, Phased Distortion into Mono Pitch into AutoWah

Zoom B3 patch looks like this

1437006340_B2MaSYN01.JPG.626591f380c253a8e4f7d42fa1d54cfb.JPG

Patch here Ma SYN 01 .b3p

• Like 1

That is such a good presentation of your clips, Stew! I presume that the settings on the pedals correspond to the ones you used for the recordings?

1 minute ago, Al Krow said:

That is such a good presentation of your clips, Stew! I presume that the settings on the pedals correspond to the ones you used for the recordings?

Yes mate. In case anyone doesn't use the software they can dial them in manually

Don't know if anyone else is getting anything from all this, but I am really finding out about my multi effect as a result of doing them. 

In fact it's an excellent way to learn. I found the b3 daunting when I bought it. Way too many options. But having a specific task has helped me to focus in on a handful of the effects which in turn has led me to understand the whole thing better 

So thanks for the thread. 

• Like 1