Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Lysdexia

~tl

Just met Andrew in Glasgow, had a coffee, and left with a lovely [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=30446"]5-string Precision[/url]. Finalised the deal last night and had the bass in my hands today. Great guy and a pleasure to deal with!

Cheers Andrew! :)

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='~tl' post='317109' date='Oct 28 2008, 09:54 PM']Just met Andrew in Glasgow, had a coffee, and left with a lovely [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=30446"]5-string Precision[/url]. Finalised the deal last night and had the bass in my hands today. Great guy and a pleasure to deal with!

Cheers Andrew! :)[/quote]

Just seen this - thank you very much!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Just to let you know that I have just bought a Marshall VBA400 off Lysdexia. It was as described and a fair price. Deal completed without problems with plenty of communication.

Head was well packed for transit and arrived undamaged. I would recommend this guy.

I am one happy bunny.

Cushymac

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Just done a deal with young Andy involving a Jaguar and a gorgeous Precision which has just arrived.
Blown away with the P, it's superb! I did look in the box but the girl wasn't there :)

Andy went above and beyond the call of duty so I could have this for the weekend chasing the courier down the road and making him come back :)
Thanks very much mate you are one gentleman, scholar and acrobat, I hope to deal with you again!

Best regards, Tom.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a Jag bass which had to be posted from Scotland . Despite atrocious weather conditions, Andy timed the delivery to ensure it got here safely and swiftly. Bass was exactly as described, and was packed to death. Communication was excellent - he kept me informwed all the way through. A great guy who I hope I will have the pleasure of dealing with again.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

I've just sold my Zoom B9.1UT multi effects unit to Andy and I couldn't have hoped for a smoother more friendly transaction. Andy is a couple of hundred miles away so contact was made on here then by telephone. Our quick conversation lasted around half an hour. Enjoyed setting the World to rights and chatting about bass. Good comms throughout the process and quick payment. Deal with in confidence chaps. Hope you enjoy your new pedal Andy & thanks.

• 7 months later...

MB1.
Just sold Andy a Mexican Takeaway
Great Transaction and A1 communication paid instantly and was good enough to hang on while
I sorted some time and a way of getting it sent out to him
Finally got there in the end (I didn't but the bass did!)
Buy Sell and Trade with Confidence!
A Pleasure!
Keep Well
Many Thanks
Martin.

• 1 year later...