Why become a member? ×

Whats the next gig you're going to see?

Tait

Just a bit of fun really cos im bored, whats the next band youre going to see play live? That doesnt include you, or your support band, or anyone else playing at the same gig as you.

Mines zebrahead at nottingham rock city tommorow.

by the way, wasnt sure if this should be off topic so sorry if it should! im sure one of the mods will move it if they see necessary!

[quote name='lwtait' post='311608' date='Oct 21 2008, 09:55 PM']Just a bit of fun really cos im bored, whats the next band youre going to see play live? That doesnt include you, or your support band, or anyone else playing at the same gig as you.

Mines zebrahead at nottingham rock city tommorow.

by the way, wasnt sure if this should be off topic so sorry if it should! im sure one of the mods will move it if they see necessary![/quote]
Last Shadow Puppets next Sunday at Hammersmith Apollo - more for the Mrs than me, but I do like the Arctic Monkeys

Edited by Clarky

Not been to a gig for ages and have got 2 in 3 days coming up next month.

Feeder at the Great Hall at Exeter Uni and then McFly at Plymouth Pavilions.

The McFly gig is my daughter's birthday present. It's her first gig and she's so excited. I don't mind McFly - honest guitar pop. It could be much worse, it could be the Jonas Brothers!

[quote name='Clarky' post='311609' date='Oct 21 2008, 09:57 PM']Last Shadow Puppets next Sunday at Hammersmith Apollo - more for the Mrs than me, but I do like the Arctic Monkeys[/quote]
... followed by Motorhead, Primal Scream and Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds at the end of November ... and Metallica in March

Antipops Festival here, coming weekend, in Kaunas...

My faves...

[b]Aces of Paradise[/b] [my current teacher's band - and they're my fave.. love 'em to death!] lithuanian Iron Maiden, check 'em out! (here's [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJOm_4ZG3y4"]opening song[/url], and [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnNk1K1D-VM"]instrumental[/url])

[b]SoundArcade[/b] [Latvian progressive/psychedelic rock team], [url="http://www.myspace.com/soundarcade"]check 'em out[/url]!

Edited by Faithless

[quote name='tombboy' post='311685' date='Oct 21 2008, 11:23 PM']Extreme - beginning of November at UEA, Norwich
Thunder - end of November at Corn Exchange Cambridge
.... gap to be filled!!....
AC/DC - april at O2, London[/quote]
Nice!

My next one is Extreme at the London Astoria, then ManRaze at the Camden Barfly :)

[quote name='woodenshirt' post='311795' date='Oct 22 2008, 09:05 AM']Anybody else like this kind of music?

Mart.[/quote]

Absolutely-seen Feelgood several times, including when Lee Brilleaux was with them. Big Wilko Johnson (and Norman Watt-Roy, of course) fan. Proper R'n'B, not the saccharine tripe with which the modern World associates the term. Will check out the Pirates.

Just did-looked at some YouTube footage via their website-good stuff! Thankfully it looks like they don't go in for the pirate costumes any more, probably not a bad thing.

Edited by Deep Thought