Why become a member? ×

New Darkglass pedal.

fretmeister

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1492698027' post='3282462']
Shan't be using Andertons again! Pre-ordered weeks ago and they still don't have initial stock.
[/quote]

Yeah i was going to wait for Andertons as i heard Thomann had sold old when i finally decided to get one, I was just lucky i caught this one i think. Doesnt seem Bass Direct has them yet either, US and Europe have had theres just not UK it seems.

Its worth the wait mate!

[quote name='Cuzzie' timestamp='1492699498' post='3282492']
I had a feeling Bearfist would be straight in there!
[/quote]

Haha! Yeah was always gonna get this thing. :)

Edited by Bearfist

I had a long look at it, and also at whatever videos are out there.

Very close to pulling the trigger, by when I combine my Two Notes LeBass, Cali 76G and the engine in the M900 I am pretty close to a brutal sound of needs be.

I know it's a lot of hardware compared to one pedal, but the afore mentioned are not leaving the board (Cali practically needs a board of its own!)

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1492698027' post='3282462']
Shan't be using Andertons again! Pre-ordered weeks ago and they still don't have initial stock.
[/quote]

in fairness mate they cant help it if they are further back in the order than some ppl.

just makes me more excited to get it! i can wait another week or two.

Andy

[quote name='Bigwan' timestamp='1492757127' post='3282866']
John Stockman Goliath playthrough with Alpha/Omega:

[url="http://youtu.be/nm7e9zN9eLc"]https://youtu.be/nm7e9zN9eLc[/url]

MULTIPLE EDITS: HOW ON EARTH DO YOU EMBED A YOUTUBE CLIP!!!
[/quote]

Remove the s after HTTP.

[quote name='0175westwood29' timestamp='1492804014' post='3283421']

Super excited for this now! Took them long enough to get John to play it!
[/quote]

Love a bit of Karnivool me! Great play through, especially interesting to hear without vocals on this track.

Am I the only person who watched Jon Stockman and thought it just sounds like a Warwick? It's certainly more of a mild setting than I tried the thing on at LBGS. This I think is a good thing for everyone really as it shows the almost ludicrous flexibility of it.

The day Darkglass sell something with presets they'll have my money.

[quote name='0175westwood29' timestamp='1493068328' post='3285420']
where have you heard this from? again they can only send it out once they have it.
[/quote]

On my order history as the expected stock date.

I know that :) But again, its frustrating that another smaller UK store has already had and sold out of their stock and my unit that has been preordered since March isn't even in the country yet.

I know it may not be their fault (if they delayed paying for their order for some reason it will be), but I just get irked when preorders ship late. Defeats the point entirely! I wont do it again and thus wont moan again ;)

Edited by Kev

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1493075020' post='3285472']

On my order history as the expected stock date.

I know that :) But again, its frustrating that another smaller UK store has already had and sold out of their stock and my unit that has been preordered since March isn't even in the country yet.

I know it may not be their fault (if they delayed paying for their order for some reason it will be), but I just get irked when preorders ship late. Defeats the point entirely! I wont do it again and thus wont moan again ;)
[/quote]

It's says 2nd of may on the email I had not had another one to say a change so hoping after the bank hols

Mine has showed April dates since preorder but just keeps being pushed back, currently 28th April expected stock day. You ordered sometime after me so may be different batches, but either way I really hope it arrives in the next few days.

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1493113555' post='3285640']
Mine has showed April dates since preorder but just keeps being pushed back, currently 28th April expected stock day. You ordered sometime after me so may be different batches, but either way I really hope it arrives in the next few days.
[/quote]

Mine first said that then got an email update to say it would be in early may