Why become a member? ×

sei flambouyant 6 for sale or trade (Sold)

littleal

[quote name='chris_b' post='306031' date='Oct 14 2008, 09:57 AM']You're trading an Aston Martin for an MX-5!!![/quote]

That's stretching it a little! What is it with all the Warwick bashing. They're still cracking basses, which is no doubt why this guy wants one.

[quote name='Stockholm Syndrome' post='306078' date='Oct 14 2008, 11:05 AM']Why all the Warwick bashing?[/quote]
nothing wrong with warwicks mate, its their value at the moment i think is being bashed

this sei is worth twice as much if not more than a thumb in the current market

[quote name='elros' post='306238' date='Oct 14 2008, 01:59 PM']What a sweet bass!!!!
:)

Would you consider trading for any of [url="http://hallgeir.no/hmt/sale/"]my stuff[/url]???[/quote]
That is some seriously awsome gear you have, how would you play a 9 string ?? :huh:

I have taken it off ebay as i'm having second thoughts on selling it especialy after what you guy's have said,
i'm gonna have a play around with it & see if i can get use to it, the playability of it is incredible it's trying to get use to the sound, i had my warwick for a long time & just got use to the tone but this sei sounds so different.

dude if you dont like the sei, then you dont like it, dont try n force yourself to, i think what me and others are saying is that you would be very silly to trade it for a thumb bass as the sei is worth WAY more at the moment, but if you really want a thumb again, sell the sei, pocket a load of cash AND get a thumb :)

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='BassManKev' post='306684' date='Oct 14 2008, 09:35 PM']dude if you dont like the sei, then you dont like it, dont try n force yourself to, i think what me and others are saying is that you would be very silly to trade it for a thumb bass as the sei is worth WAY more at the moment, but if you really want a thumb again, sell the sei, pocket a load of cash AND get a thumb :)[/quote]

mmmmmmmmmm
me just waxed my thumb 6 89 neckthrough bartolini bass
and cleaned the fret board!!!
alwayws wanted a boutiqui basss!!!
gonna wax my dolphin sntcs 5 stringier tomorrow ( Peizo brigde and brass nut)

mmmmmm
any thoughts boys???
im very confused!

[quote name='ziggydolphinboy' post='306693' date='Oct 14 2008, 09:43 PM']mmmmmmmmmm
me just waxed my thumb 6 89 neckthrough bartolini bass
and cleaned the fret board!!!
alwayws wanted a boutiqui basss!!!
gonna wax my dolphin sntcs 5 stringier tomorrow ( Peizo brigde and brass nut)

mmmmmm
any thoughts boys???
im very confused![/quote]

Do you have any more pics of that thumb 6 ?