Why become a member? ×

EBS BASS RIG now looking for trades

ian

what is your problem john i have never said anything bad about you .
you seem to getting very personal and to be honest its starting to bug me a bit .
its quite simple just dont comment on my adds i understand you are entitled to a opinion but you have never once said something nice.
and say what you want but the mods contacted me asking the story with you as they had noticed your constant remarks on my adds

.john why dont you get them great basses of yours out gigging a bit more and spend a little less time getting at me :)

have a nice day john and please try to be more constructive rather then getting personal thanks ian

Edited by ian

im open to trades
on markbass
swr
David eden

and anything good this is a great rig not issues just looking for a trade the cab is about 2 years old and the head im not sure many thanks everyone who as commented so far

[quote name='whynot' post='315099' date='Oct 26 2008, 03:04 PM']I've known Ian for years, he is a great guy and have traded with him in the past with no problem.
The HD350 use to be mine.
Have a bump on me.[/quote]
thank you alan same goes for you

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='314797' date='Oct 25 2008, 11:00 PM']The thing is; the seller has started about 10 different threads trying to sell or trade this rig. You can draw your own conclusions as to why. I bumped all these threads for him a week ot two back, and one of those threads actually said what he wanted for trade.

He, as in the seller, thought I was taking the piss :unsure: Me :huh: As if :huh: And reported me to the mods :)

The thing is that EBS is really good gear, and in the time the seller has been attempting to sell this, I sold my EBS rig, with a little more effort, bought another one cos my Genz Benz was on a slow boat from China, and sold that one as well :huh:

You work it out :brow:[/quote]

John, when I contacted you to ask what's up between you and Ian and about your baiiting you did say that you would add Ian to your ignore list and leave it. As you haven't I'm upping your warnng level. Please, if you have a problem contact Ian privately from now on and not air your personal grievances publically.

[quote name='dood' post='315329' date='Oct 26 2008, 08:17 PM']John, when I contacted you to ask what's up between you and Ian and about your baiiting you did say that you would add Ian to your ignore list and leave it. As you haven't I'm upping your warnng level. Please, if you have a problem contact Ian privately from now on and not air your personal grievances publically.[/quote]
I am ignoring ian. I was responding to other posts. My lips are sealed.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I don't post much, I'm a simple guy from the west country (you know tractors and all that) but this thread is better than Coronation street and Eastenders all in one!! Get a life its an amp and cab, no one's died...................yet!!

I know Ian, I work with him regularily in the Supertrooper show (sorry mate did you want to keep that one quiet?). He is a nice bloke, a good player and his gear is in good condition and well looked after. If your after a decent reliable rig for the right price you may have found it.

I understand that the EBS stuff works at 2 Ohms so he's probably right to sell the amp and cab as one as most other rigs are rated at 4 Ohms, but I stand to be corrected.

BIG bump...

many thanks John .
At this time i would also like to say anyone who deals with John will not have a problem .apart from trying to temt you with hes great stingray 5 :) [quote name='Johnebass' post='348995' date='Dec 8 2008, 08:17 PM']Well I don't post much, I'm a simple guy from the west country (you know tractors and all that) but this thread is better than Coronation street and Eastenders all in one!! Get a life its an amp and cab, no one's died...................yet!!

I know Ian, I work with him regularily in the Supertrooper show (sorry mate did you want to keep that one quiet?). He is a nice bloke, a good player and his gear is in good condition and well looked after. If your after a decent reliable rig for the right price you may have found it.

I understand that the EBS stuff works at 2 Ohms so he's probably right to sell the amp and cab as one as most other rigs are rated at 4 Ohms, but I stand to be corrected.

BIG bump...[/quote]