Why become a member? ×

EBS BASS RIG now looking for trades

ian

hi everyone im now open to rig trades
very good sound very nice just looking for a change of sound
this is a great rig please look at the ebs website if you are not familiar with ebs
dont really know what else to say apart from its in good condition
and you are looking at a
ebs 4x10
ebs HD 350 head
many thanks ian

[attachment=14709:DSC00339.

Edited by ian

Would you split and sell the head by itself?

If not I have an Aguilar AG500SC that I might trade!

Thanks

Mark

[quote name='ian' post='305130' date='Oct 12 2008, 11:26 PM'][attachment=14709:DSC00339.

this is a great rig looking for £800 for it collection from kent in very good condition you are welcome to come and try first

or swap for what rigs you may have[/quote]

Presumably you want to sell this as a whole so that you can get a whole new rig?

Why don't you split it and buy a new cab or head depending on what you sell first?

Just trying to help as I reckon you may sell it easier that way possibly.

Steve

this thread annoys me. why dont you actually try and put some effort into selling it?? better pictures, describe its sound, why dont you want it anymore, what trades are you looking for, how is the condition, how old is it, how many owners before you..... should i go on??? this is an expensive bit of kit, you cant expect to sell it without a bit of effort! :)

[quote name='BassManKev' post='314526' date='Oct 25 2008, 02:45 PM']this thread annoys me. why dont you actually try and put some effort into selling it?? better pictures, describe its sound, why dont you want it anymore, what trades are you looking for, how is the condition, how old is it, how many owners before you..... should i go on??? this is an expensive bit of kit, you cant expect to sell it without a bit of effort! :)[/quote]

This thread [i]annoys[/i] you? You need to get out more.

The thing is; the seller has started about 10 different threads trying to sell or trade this rig. You can draw your own conclusions as to why. I bumped all these threads for him a week ot two back, and one of those threads actually said what he wanted for trade.

He, as in the seller, thought I was taking the piss :unsure: Me :huh: As if :huh: And reported me to the mods :)

The thing is that EBS is really good gear, and in the time the seller has been attempting to sell this, I sold my EBS rig, with a little more effort, bought another one cos my Genz Benz was on a slow boat from China, and sold that one as well :huh:

You work it out :brow:

Edited by bass_ferret