Why become a member? ×

New 2x10 cab under £350?

Funky Dunky

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1471560014' post='3114092']
^^^ I wonder where that's going...

Any particular reason why you are particularly interested in buying new? 2nd hand will give you so many other options, and a second hand cab at least has its speaker properly broken in ;)
[/quote]

As stated above, it's to do with financing. Shame, as I could potentially pick up a beauty 2nd hand.

[quote name='Funky Dunky' timestamp='1471641655' post='3114777']

I'm open-minded Alex! What do you suggest?
[/quote]

Buy one of our One10 cabs and use it for a month - if it doesn't do what you need we'll have it collected and give you a full refund waiving the usual return postage cost. If my recommendation is wrong it won't cost you anything!

[quote name='alexclaber' timestamp='1471683693' post='3114961']

Buy one of our One10 cabs and use it for a month - if it doesn't do what you need we'll have it collected and give you a full refund waiving the usual return postage cost. If my recommendation is wrong it won't cost you anything!
[/quote]

Jaw dropping customer service!

[quote name='Dan Dare' timestamp='1471542499' post='3113881']
May not need to buy new to get it on instalments. If you buy used from someone/somewhere where you can use PayPal, you can put it on your plastic and pay it off monthly.

A couple of decent looking TC2x10s on Fleabay at the moment.
[/quote]
[quote name='kodiakblair' timestamp='1471547519' post='3113923']
Getting " Tick " on PP :o :o

That's a dangerous bit of info for me to hear :)
[/quote]

Yeah, adding my credit card to my PayPal account did result in finally getting some kit I desperately needed... Interest free!

PayPal do offer credit too should that be needed.

[/quote][quote name='dood' timestamp='1471726174' post='3115428']
Jaw dropping customer service!
[/quote]

+1. Fantastic offer and total confidence in the product. The One10 (and Two10) are stupendous cabs.
I'm sure the Four10, Six10 and Eight10 are great too, but I have no personal experience of them. Yet. ;)

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1471731175' post='3115481']
+1. Fantastic offer and total confidence in the product. The One10 (and Two10) are stupendous cabs.
I'm sure the Four10, Six10 and Eight10 are great too, but I have no personal experience of them. Yet. ;)
[/quote]

Just picked up my BF Two10 & Four10 stack. Can`t wait to give the Four10 a try on Tues (the whole stack may be a bit over-powering for a 15x15 rehearsal room).

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1471726333' post='3115433']

Yeah, adding my credit card to my PayPal account did result in finally getting some kit I desperately needed... Interest free!

PayPal do offer credit too should that be needed.
[/quote]

I don't have a credit card but the paypal credit thing is tempting. Probably daft interest rates though. I'll have a look.

[/quote]
Can't say fairer than that. I would most certainly be taking Alex up on that offer.

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1471785023' post='3115811']
Just picked up my BF Two10 & Four10 stack. Can`t wait to give the Four10 a try on Tues (the whole stack may be a bit over-powering for a 15x15 rehearsal room).
[/quote]
Hertfordshire will be declared a disaster zone if you unleash that lot Lozz :lol:

[quote name='Funky Dunky' timestamp='1471792134' post='3115895']
Tremendous offer. I would certainly be open to that. It's looking like a Markbass head on the top. The sheer enthusiasm for BF cabs on these pages alone serves as a ringing endorsement.
[/quote]

I do enjoy my Markbass SA450/Two10 rig... the clean MB sound and the warmth of the BF 10 cabs work very well together. I like the G-K MB amps with BF cabs, too.

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1471785023' post='3115811']
[/quote]

wow! that is something I'd love to hear :)

I'd be interested on your impressions of a single Two10's sound/performance. How you'd compare it, say, against a MarkBass CMD121P combo (for no other reason that you owned one and so did I).

I'm newly Barefacedless, but the Two10 or a pair of them is something I'm interested to explore.

Yeah you can't go wrong with that offer. If I had acted quicker I would have opted for a 1x10 when they first came out. the only thing I would possibly miss is the option of extra sheen from a decent HF horn/tweeter/whatever. I don't use it that often, but I really like it on a new set of nickel strings on a Stingray....sizzlllllleeeee!