Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

[quote name='EskimoBassist' post='957794' date='Sep 15 2010, 10:30 PM']Aren't the Shredfreak and the Diago units identical, aside from the logo, anyway?[/quote]

Not sure if they're actually the same thing just without a diago logo but that's what they effectively are, had mine 2 years and it's still going strong.

[quote name='bobbass4k' post='957802' date='Sep 15 2010, 10:33 PM']Not sure if they're actually the same thing just without a diago logo but that's what they effectively are, had mine 2 years and it's still going strong.[/quote]

My two are still going strong after about 2 years. They are completely identical to my guitarists Diago. Apart from the logo...

It's been a long night of cutting George L's cable to length... And my god there's some milage of cable... But the board is finally complete, set up and running!

Quick pics taken now from my iPhone, I'll get some better pics in the morn with the aid of a decent camera and daylight!

And the night shots....

Love it.

[quote name='vegas_hooker' post='959030' date='Sep 17 2010, 12:57 AM']Much love for the Moog Ring Modulator.

That board looks phenomenal![/quote]

Cheers bud. It took some work to get it patched up in a way that I wanted, with the layout that made sense to how much I use the pedals…

Ring Modulator rules!

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='958933' date='Sep 16 2010, 11:08 PM'][/quote]

Whats the black pedal with the star?

Ive finally convinced myself to downgrade from a PT-Pro to a PT-Jr. Just waiting for a pedal to be delivered and i'll have pics up.

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='958933' date='Sep 16 2010, 11:08 PM'][/quote]

Jesus! That's changed around a bit since I was last on here.

I see you've ditched the MXR Ocatve Deluxe and reverted back to the OC-2. I want to get an OC-2 for comparison to see which I prefer.

Cracking board mate.

[quote name='alexharvay' post='959443' date='Sep 17 2010, 01:57 PM']Jesus! That's changed around a bit since I was last on here.

I see you've ditched the MXR Ocatve Deluxe and reverted back to the OC-2. I want to get an OC-2 for comparison to see which I prefer.

Cracking board mate.[/quote]

Thanks bud.

The MXR is great. Only reason I got rid was that I bought the Markbass synth and the Octave section of it sounded very much like the MXR! Also at first having 2 Octave pedals seemed a waste.

Given the complexity of the stuff I'm doing now where pedal changes are concerned I realised being able to run octve with synth was going to be a good thing. 2 reasons I got the OC2 over another MXR....

1. OC2 was cheaper... About half the price.
2. OC2 sounds more synth like, and I already had the synth which sounded like the MXR and I decided the choice of 2 Octave down tones would be nice!

Just done 3 hours rehearsal. Boards working great, sounding great and generally is great. I actually feel that I'll not be changing anything for a while... And I can't recall feeling like that in a long time!

Edited by pantherairsoft

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='961603' date='Sep 19 2010, 09:31 PM']Cheers dude... The Devi Ever pedal has done the job the Fuzz Hugger did whilst saving precious space! Loving the glitchy side of it too... Working a treat![/quote]

The glitchy ones are the best. Currently sending the ABsynth into a Catalinbread Teaser Stallion with both on glitch/feedback modes and letting them fight it out. I can play songs without even touching the strings! Haha.

Cheers for the trade!

Edited by TomTFS

[quote name='TheRockinRoadie' post='962016' date='Sep 20 2010, 11:42 AM']Nice board, its really neat & tidy!

How do you find the Echohead?[/quote]

Thanks!
The Echohead is great, 7 different features from long reversed delays to slapback / reverb type delays an with the addition of the tap tempo I'm more than happy with it

Still got some some space for my pedals that are on the way, but I doubt if I'll get everything on there.
I need to get a custom LPF (build directly in an expression pedal) and 3 Iron Ether pedals (Oxide Fuzz, Tetravox, Bubble Chamber) on there and I might need an extra expression pedal :)

[quote name='danny-79' post='962597' date='Sep 20 2010, 07:22 PM']Thanks!
The Echohead is great, 7 different features from long reversed delays to slapback / reverb type delays an with the addition of the tap tempo I'm more than happy with it[/quote]

Ahh thats good to hear! I might have to order one of those then. I've been toying with the idea for a while but i noticed not many people seemed to use them with bass!
Cheers

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='958933' date='Sep 16 2010, 11:08 PM']It's been a long night of cutting George L's cable to length... And my god there's some milage of cable... But the board is finally complete, set up and running!

Quick pics taken now from my iPhone, I'll get some better pics in the morn with the aid of a decent camera and daylight!

Love it.[/quote]

What's that pedal on the left of the Moog?