Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='911283' date='Jul 31 2010, 03:00 PM']Nice

I have a few new toys but have realised my downsize to a PT Mini was too much. Looks like I'm going to have to go bigger again before any new pics come out….

And before AJ says anything... Yes you told me so![/quote]

Welcome back :)

New toys? Do tell...

[quote name='cheddatom' post='912687' date='Aug 2 2010, 11:28 AM']So what does the Roland control other than the whammy?[/quote]

Just the whammy. You can just change the settings.

To be honest I don't really use it for that but I just wanted to show all my pedals together for this thread. I usually connect it to a Microkorg. That way I can play some bass notes with it when I'm playing something else.

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='919969' date='Aug 9 2010, 07:40 PM']Limited edition MonkeyDream board ( Ghost Monkey X3012) on it's way to me. Awesome wedding gift!!

[url="http://monkeydream.com/ghost_monkeyX3012.html"]http://monkeydream.com/ghost_monkeyX3012.html[/url][/quote]

that is awesome!

[quote name='deej' post='927752' date='Aug 17 2010, 05:07 PM']Tasty.

Whats the Jericho pedal?[/quote]

[quote name='GazWills' post='927769' date='Aug 17 2010, 05:21 PM']i don't recognise anything on the bottom half of that board - very funky looking too![/quote]

Thanks guys!

Shiva - made by [url="http://www.dwarfcraft.com/Dwarfcraft_Homepage.html"]Dwarfcraft Devices[/url]

Oxfuzz Germanium - made by [url="http://oxfuzz.com/Site/Home.html"]Oxfuzz[/url]

Jericho - made by me :rolleyes:. More info to come once I've done some more tweaking :)

ok so here's my sad effort! will have alot more stuff once i get another distortion pedal and a delay pedal.

from my wah it goes

TU-2 > EHX Metal Muff > fm4 > RC-2

im gonna add my other pedals in using a LS-2 so i can have them on a dif loop but we'll see as ill have to redo it when i finally get my dual rig on the go!

not that impressive but still makes some cool noises! love the fm4 probs my fave pedal atm!

andy

[quote name='EskimoBassist' post='928115' date='Aug 17 2010, 10:31 PM']Not a bad small board mate, I have the TU-2 and 105Q myself too, both cracking pedals.

What's the FM-4 like on Bass then? I've been gassing after one for ages but haven't taken the plunge yet, worth it?[/quote]

it struggles on the tracking for some of the wacky effects but for 90% its wicked! so much control over the effects! im looking at grabbing a dl-4, i know i could grab an m9 but that comes with aloud of crap that i dnt need.

but yeh man its well worth checking out!

andy

OK, after deciding that i actually want to keep most of the pedals i had in the sales thread, i've ended up with 2 pedalboards :rolleyes: one that i use in my bands, and one for fun at home:

this is the setup i gig with:

Tu-2 into an old bassdrive, DD-3 and eletronix submarine preamp

this is the board i use to annoy the neighbours:

the bandit is a mammoth clone with a preset for the pinch, into an electronix crossdrive (fuzz face/muff hybrid), into a maxon PT999 phase tone, then a tone factor 44 red filter and finally a maxon AD9 Pro analog delay. Space for something else on here too when i've got the cash, not sure what yet though :)

Edited by GazWills

[quote name='Higgie' post='935539' date='Aug 25 2010, 12:04 AM']Move the whole bottom row across and get an OC-2 on there :)[/quote]

yeah, that's more than likely what i'm gonna go for, with the fuzz and filter pedals it would be a nice synth - i've not got much experience of using octave pedals like this though, would you put the OC-2 after the fuzz pedals or before?