Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

absolutely! trouble is i can't take anything off without missing the sound for another song!

I know there is something like 4 OD/Dist/ Fuzzes ( 5 if you count the Hartke!), 2 envelope type things, and two Synthy pedals, but they are all used for different applications.

My pastor saw it in church yesterday and declared: -" His pedalboard runneth over!"

[quote name='Toasted' post='135852' date='Feb 7 2008, 04:25 PM']*drums fingers on table*
* looks for post man*
*drums fingers on table*
* looks for post man*
*drums fingers on table*
* looks for post man*
*drums fingers on table*
* looks for post man*
*paces up and down*[/quote]
i feel the same atm when will they learn to be quicker and stop gas building up :/

[quote name='dudewheresmybass' post='146238' date='Feb 24 2008, 10:23 PM']here's my updated board

[/quote]

Looking extremely good mate! All the bases pretty much covered. What bass you playing through it all at the moment? Its good to still see the meat box on there, that pedal was quality.

Well here is my very empty board ( well empty for now :) ) There is no power supply on the board yet as i wont have it till friday

Boss TU2 > Limited Edition TB Cream Pie > Guyatone 8 band eq, The big black one with all the switches is my DHA VT5 pre amp footswitch

Additions by he end of the month will be a chorus of some kind and a compressor then who knows

[quote name='BassBalls' post='147379' date='Feb 26 2008, 07:15 PM']Looking extremely good mate! All the bases pretty much covered. What bass you playing through it all at the moment? Its good to still see the meat box on there, that pedal was quality.[/quote]

Cheers Rob.

I'm using a variety of basses sat the moment, although pretty much all passive. (My two Deans - ML and Demonator, USA P, the CH M16 bass (!) and occaisionally the Jap P Lyte)

[quote name='matt_citizenbass' post='147762' date='Feb 27 2008, 01:08 PM']is that one of those stagg boards? if so does your carpet rip off? mine does :)

also are you just using your EQ as a boost?

matt[/quote]

Its one of the budget spider cases from the flightcase warehouse so far so good on the carpet front, if it rips off I'll velcro the whole base ;) the EQ at the mo is being used for more flexabitiy to the sound of my DHA VT5 (the tone controls on mine are passive bassed on an old fender circuit IIRC) not that its bad sounding in the slightest :huh:

Kev there are no batteries in the pedals as i said in my post the power supply shall arrive on friday ;)

[quote name='vegas_hooker' post='148536' date='Feb 28 2008, 06:15 PM']Great looking board. Im not familiar with some of those (any details?)[/quote]

I guess the harder to recognise ones are:

The green one in the top left- "Alfie's Green Ringer", which is a Build Your Own Clone Armstrong Twin (compression and ring modulation).

The green one in the bottom right- 3Xfx Fatman/V2, which is a crazy fuzz box with an integrated light sensitive oscillator control thing.

Well, this is my first post on these forums.

Im looking for advice on pedalboard size. Im pretty sure I want a Pedaltrain board for the neatness, but im unsure whether its worth going for the pro or not. Reviews say the pedaltrain-2 can hold around 12 pedals, but looking at other peoples boards here im not quite sure. I have 5 normal sized stomp boxes, 3 bigger ones, and a wah. Im also looking to add a couple of pedals in the upcoming future, and im unsure whether the pedaltrain-2 will hold all these.

Is it worth going for a Pro or can i get away with the smaller one?

• 4 weeks later...

Here's my updated board, still got a compressor to get and i quite fancy another hyperpak cause i miss the one i sold to Finbar. . .

Signal goes:

Bass > TU2 > Cream Pie > EQ > Chorus > SAPBDDI

I plan on using the stereo out on the chorus when I get another cab to run a stereo set up one half clean one half dirty just for the banter :)

Edited by mr pablo