Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

Had a bit of a change around.

[attachment=4968:16012008494.jpg]

The signal chain is now:

TU2-> homemade 3 channel looper -> ch. A of DD-20-> A/B box (top left, used as mute)
Loop 1 (centre switch): Octoplus-> Bass EQ-> Modded Dod 250-> Tubescreamer-> Marshall Guvnor-> Rat
Loop 2 (right switch): Ibanez SB7-> Bugbrand Weeviliser Extreme (with Alesis F2 exp. pedal)-> Boss CE3 (temporary until my Pearl Phaser is fixed)-> ch.A of DD6
Loop 3 (left switch, doubles dry signal and splits to guitar amp) -> 2x DJ13's (octave fuzz)-> Line6 FM4-> looper with Alesis Bitrman and Faze units-> ch. B of DD6-> Jamman

Did that make any sense?

Edited by joegarcia

[quote name='joegarcia' post='121897' date='Jan 17 2008, 01:27 AM']The signal chain is now:

TU2-> homemade 3 channel looper -> ch. A of DD-20-> A/B box (top left, used as mute)
Loop 1 (centre switch): Octoplus-> Bass EQ-> Modded Dod 250-> Tubescreamer-> Marshall Guvnor-> Rat
Loop 2 (right switch): Ibanez SB7-> Bugbrand Weeviliser Extreme (with Alesis F2 exp. pedal)-> Boss CE3 (temporary until my Pearl Phaser is fixed)-> ch.A of DD6
Loop 3 (left switch, doubles dry signal and splits to guitar amp) -> 2x DJ13's (octave fuzz)-> Line6 FM4-> looper with Alesis Bitrman and Faze units-> ch. B of DD6-> Jamman

Did that make any sense?[/quote]

Its making me dizzy :)

Great board though. What does the Weeviliser do?

[quote name='BassManKev' post='123371' date='Jan 19 2008, 01:45 PM']thats a funky lookin looper/ab box, wheres that from?[/quote]

Made for me by Richard Ollman in Germany [url="http://www.ollmann.eu"]Ollman Elektronik[/url]

it's tiny and true bypass. €42.

Edited by Muppet

My Board......

Chain sequence

Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde - DHA VT1 Compressor - MXR 10 Band EQ - MXR EVH Flanger - MXR Phase 90 - EHX Bass Balls - Biyang Analogue delay - Boss TU2 - Dunlop Cry Baby Bass Wah.

Diago power supply & board.
DHA has its own 12v PSU.

Im chuffed with it - It raises HELL!!!!!! when asked nicely

Edited by Voodoosnake

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='123567' date='Jan 19 2008, 10:32 PM']I see my one of a kinda Crowther Bluesberry XLF Hotcake :)[/quote]

You do indeed - tried out many other pedals in the meantime but it does the perfect sound for what I'm after so it's going nowhere.

[quote name='Muppet' post='123688' date='Jan 20 2008, 10:43 AM']You do indeed - tried out many other pedals in the meantime but it does the perfect sound for what I'm after so it's going nowhere.[/quote]

Crowther doesn't even remember building it :), I do fancy getting another one at some point very good pedal

[quote name='dlloyd' post='124750' date='Jan 21 2008, 04:33 PM']Is that the correct URL? Doesn't seem to work for me.[/quote]

Absolutely correct! :) No you're right, I missed an N off Ollmann

it should be [url="http://www.ollmann.eu"]ollmann.eu[/url]

I'll amend my original post

Edited by Muppet

[quote name='matt_citizenbass' post='124798' date='Jan 21 2008, 05:13 PM']you dont know how much i miss that keeley :)

hope you're enjoying it though, and you have a pedalboard and a half there mate![/quote]

Thanks Matt - it's doing it's job great there (although in practice it now comes before the micro amp)

You'll get another I'm sure!

[quote name='cheddatom' post='126074' date='Jan 23 2008, 01:41 PM']I've added an extra little board, tried to tidy it all up a bit, gigged with it a few times, and then kind of messed it up again!

[/quote]

I have a boss mini board that might be better for you holds 3 boss pedals. but looks good.