Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

Updated, got rid of the ME50B (well still got it just in case) and added the OC3 and the Bassballs. Thinking of getting rid (well again keeping and exchanging )the Hartke and the BOD2 and putting in a Programmable Sansamp at the end of the chain so I can get my gritty sound and tone changes I get with the Hartke and BOD2 with the added benifit of being able to DI it with spaeker sim, Anyone got any input on that?

[attachment=2233:DSCF1469.JPG]

• 2 weeks later...

Compared with all the above set ups, this looks crap, but it does what I need.

Behringer Switcher - to switch between my two basses.

Behringer Tuner

DHA VT1 Purist Bass Valve Overdrive Pedal - it does what it says on the tin, beautifully. Just what I needed to warm up my sound.

[quote name='Muse_Cubed' post='65266' date='Sep 25 2007, 12:17 PM']Completed my board now. I'm prepared for major GAS suppression :)

[/quote]
no word of a lie, that is one of the best boards iv ever seen

you seem to have everythin covered, and you have not gone over the top with numbers

i love it

still wanna give that emma a try...

Changed my board around. Making a few changes and additions at the moment as I just started splitting my signal and having one effects chain for my bass amp and another for a guitar amp.

Chain goes:

TU-2 -> 3 way looper -> Ch. A of Boss DD-20 ->master bypass box -> bass amp

Loop A send -> Ibanez SB7 -> Boss DD6 -> Pearl Phaser -> Bugbrand Weeviliser Extreme (custom ring modulator, filter and drive) -> return

Loop B send -> Boss OC-2 -> Marshall Guvnor -> Rocktek Bass EQ -> Ibanez Tubescreamer -> Rat -> bypass box with volume send/return to Alesis Bitrman (bitcrusher) -> return

Loop C send -> Ch. B of Boss DD-20 -> Danelectro DJ13 (octave up+distortion) -> Line 6 FL-4 -> return -> separate output to router (bottom right) -> guitar amp

Needs a bit of a clean up and some new patch leads, next step is to get rid of those two Line6 PSU's and the wallwart for the Weeviliser Extreme. Anyone know a good small 9V AC adaptor capable of providing 3000ma? Then I can fit more pedals on!

Got a second DJ13 in the post too, great pedals for the money. They do exactly what I want. Gonna build them into a roadworthy box with proper footswitches and LED's and a blend knob between the two.

[quote name='BassBalls' post='69381' date='Oct 4 2007, 10:13 AM']The Bugbrand Weeviliser Extreme, sounds like i wicked pedal. Have you got any sound clips? Which pedal is it on the board?

Cheers[/quote]

Nah no clips at the moment I'm afraid, will see if I can get some together though. It's the big blue one in the middle.

Thanks, would love to see a head on pic of your board as you can't make much out in the one on here. :)
I am planning on getting two DJ13's built into one box with a blend knob betwen the two. I wouldn't need a footswitch for the octave as I leave it on all the time (as I'm driving a guitar mp with it). May get Tom at Bugbrand to do it for me as I opened it up and all the parts are directly mounted on the PCB, may be a bit too tricky for me to do.

It should be easy enough to unsolder the components and wire them instead. I love the sound with the octave on, it's a great pedal. I only use it for one song of my band's though. I'd like to use it more, but, it doesn't fit that well with our sound.

My board at the moment, is mostly the same as this, but all crammed onto the board.

Hi all,

Thought I'd chip in an add a pic of my pedal board, which looks like this:

Pedals as following, in this order of signal chain:

Ernie Ball Volume Pedal
Korg DT-2 Tuner
MXR MicroAmp
DigiTech DD-3 Digital Delay
DHA Distortion
DOD Stereo Phaser
EBS Chorus
Boss SYB-3 Synth
Ashdown Envelope Filter
DigiTech Whammy Pedal

I power most of this using the Dunlop 9V brick, and it lives on a Pedaltrain board. This is what I take on tour with Carl Palmer, and believe me, it all gets used frequently!

Stu