Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

[quote name='Super_Mario_Bass' post='27478' date='Jul 5 2007, 04:11 PM']whats that harmonic booster?who makes it?[/quote]

Ok further update now that Higgie has put me back in touch with the website that knows all about obscure pedals.

Other similar pedals are to be found here:-

[url="http://filters.muziq.be/search/node/jennings"]http://filters.muziq.be/search/node/jennings[/url]

Another variation... decided to have a more bread and butter board so took off the things I use the least (noise box and synth, although the noise box will be on my board of wacky sounds when i get around to building it).

I also put a Boss EQ after my Abunai2 to give it some more low end. My od channel consists of my Abunai2 with EQ for grind sounds... Voodoobass on it's own for fat tubey sounds and the 3 together for really heavy, nasty OD.

Hi all,
I got lazy about my pedalboard this time round & decided to buy the off the shelf Boss jobbie...
complete with 2 major design faults... those stupid little plastic catches which succumbed to the drunk tramplings of punters within a few gigs!... spent a few months re-glueing them before I abandoned them for little padlocks & a strip of gaffa... & the skinniest of wires on the transformer that powers all 7 items.... rediculous!
L 2 R: Boss dd6 digi-delay, Tech 21 bass compactor, Ibanez phat hed, Boss chorus, Dod evelope filter, Ebs octabass

Edited by bottomfeed

Cool. I'll hopefully get some shots of my (soon to be finished) board up here next week. Just waiting on a last pedal and a couple of patch leads which are in the post and I'll take some shots. I've managed to squeeze 7 pedals onto my diago, took a bit of arrangement/headscratching but it looks the biz. All kitted out in obbm's finest. I will at some point order the voltage doubler from diago so I can operate my cool cat from the same supply.

Really really pleased with the diago overall though (thanks JJ!!). Cracking power supply and a very durable board to keep my pedals/settings happy. Packing away/setting up at rehersal is so much easier now as well!!!!

Here's my board then. It's a bit tight but managed to get everything on there except my tuner, I don't mind that though.

Multicomp > Cream pie > LTD Silver > Bluebeard > UF-01 > VBF2 with a 18v Cat in the loop.

I haven't had a chance to give it a good kicking yet in a band setting, so I'm looking forward to that. I'll probably end up moving it about a bit at some point.

[attachment=1259:DSC00404.JPG]

EDIT : Bit of a large pic that, have to learn how to resize ;-) On a sidenote - does anyone know if the standard diago supply is cool with the multicomp? I guess there's no reason why it shouldn't be.

Edited by Basszilla

[quote name='Basszilla' post='34107' date='Jul 19 2007, 01:48 PM']Here's my board then. It's a bit tight but managed to get everything on there except my tuner, I don't mind that though.

Multicomp > Cream pie > LTD Silver > Bluebeard > UF-01 > VBF2 with a 18v Cat in the loop.

I haven't had a chance to give it a good kicking yet in a band setting, so I'm looking forward to that. I'll probably end up moving it about a bit at some point.

[attachment=1259:DSC00404.JPG][/quote]

AWESOME and I don't say that a lot

[quote name='Basszilla' post='34107' date='Jul 19 2007, 01:48 PM']Here's my board then. It's a bit tight but managed to get everything on there except my tuner, I don't mind that though.

[attachment=1259:DSC00404.JPG]

EDIT : Bit of a large pic that, have to learn how to resize ;-) On a sidenote - does anyone know if the standard diago supply is cool with the multicomp? I guess there's no reason why it shouldn't be.[/quote]

hey, what do you think of that Bluebeard? Could you post some samples?