Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

Hey guys, pretty much finished my pedal board, just need to take the Tonefreak Abunai 2 out on a few gigs to see how it cuts through the mix :)

Signal Chain:
Bass> Korg DT10bk> EBS Multicomp> Akai Deep Impact> Tonefactor Eeyore (loop1 send> Analogman Chorus> return) (loop2 send> Roger Mayer Voodoobass> Tonefreak Abunai 2> return)> Subdecay Noisebox> Amp

Sorry about the crappy pics, my phone hasn't been right since I spilled a cup of tea on it >_

loverllllllllllly board

when i do those light pics, i cant resist having my deep impact on '69'........ meh im 19 im still allowed to be immature :)

il post mine up soon, the omega fuzz and effector 13 are gone, onion solutions dual looper and ehx micro q tron are in...

[quote name='BigBassBob' post='24721' date='Jun 29 2007, 12:42 AM']thanks guys :) that's an older model Pedaltrain board (got it in a sale). Medium sized I believe.

The case in the background is indeed a Gibson case... holding a '67 reissue V :huh:[/quote]

I bet that V sounds nice! I've got an SG standard, it's the only guitar I'll ever need.

Looks like it's the medium sized pedal train i need then!

[quote name='BigBassBob' post='25348' date='Jun 30 2007, 06:23 PM']It actually sounded like w*nk when I first got it... after a setup and a change of pickups (origional high gain ceramics were horrible... changed to lower gain alnico Vs), I can say the same in that it's my only 6 string I need :)[/quote]

My SG needed a good setup when I got it too, funnily enough I've also been considering changing the pickups. Anyway, back the the original topic of this thread, I could talk about how filthy my guitar sounds with my tiny-terror all day...

[quote name='BassManKev' post='24654' date='Jun 28 2007, 10:50 PM']loverllllllllllly board

when i do those light pics, i cant resist having my deep impact on '69'........ meh im 19 im still allowed to be immature :)

il post mine up soon, the omega fuzz and effector 13 are gone, onion solutions dual looper and ehx micro q tron are in...[/quote]

i've just got an onion solutions AB and loop
still on my desk at the minute and look to be extremely well put together.

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='26559' date='Jul 3 2007, 03:59 PM']I seem to recall it being losely based on my board at the time when I had 19 pedals on a Pedaltrain Pro[/quote]

I think you may be right - at the same time I also think we were debating the pros and cons of LS2s ....

[quote name='ChocolateTelevision' post='26760' date='Jul 3 2007, 10:36 PM']Alex - who makes that blend looper in the bottom left of your board? Was it any good?[/quote]

That would be a Loooper no longer made due to the owner getting ill.

It's a passive blend so it can cause issues with certain pedals.