Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

[quote name='Jimbo' post='479101' date='May 4 2009, 04:43 PM']Do you mean the red pedal between the tuner and the BMS? It's a Subdecay Fembot prototype. Blendable fuzz and frequency modulator, more detail [url="http://www.subdecay.com/proto.htm"]here.[/url] It needs careful tweaking to be useful; can be used just as a fuzz or as a lovely noise pedal.[/quote]

Sounds cool.

My one as of twenty minutes ago, just need to patch it all together now.
Signal flow is going to be:
Bass/Keys-> OC-2 -> Ibanez Phat Hed -> Bass Big Muff-> LS-2-> Volume -> Behringer delay -> Behringer Trem->
LS-2 loop A: Graphic EQ.
LS-2 Loop B: Battered old US Big muff -> XP-100 -> Sinister Analog Soul Provider -> Micro POG -> FunkBox -> Small Stone -> MicroMetalMuff -> Volume.

edit: god, that picture quality is apalling!

Edited by Matty

[quote name='Matty' post='479492' date='May 4 2009, 10:34 PM']Sounds cool.

Bass/Keys-> OC-2 -> Ibanez Phat Hed -> Bass Big Muff-> LS-2-> Volume -> Behringer delay -> Behringer Trem->
LS-2 Loop B: Battered old US Big muff -> XP-100 -> Sinister Analog Soul Provider -> Micro POG -> FunkBox -> Small Stone -> MicroMetalMuff -> Volume.

edit: god, that picture quality is apalling![/quote]

And what's the Stylophone do for your sound? :)

A

[quote name='Matty' post='479492' date='May 4 2009, 10:34 PM']Sounds cool.

edit: god, that picture quality is apalling![/quote]
stylophone?
ive got pd7 painted as well..

You can see my band board at the bottom of this pic. I've currently taken the P+C off, as I only used it for one song, and it means I can fit the tuner on and not have to pack it seperately.

[quote name='joegarcia' post='480597' date='May 6 2009, 01:44 AM']Update from me:

[attachment=24856:board.jpg][/quote]

That's a hell of a board, how do you choose between your 6 dirt pedals, 2 delay pedals, 2 octavers, 2 synth pedals and 2 eq's, not to mention 2 guv'nors?

Plus where did you get your messdrive? I didn't think electrix had any uk dealers?

All for different songs and textures etc. It's all split into two sides with two outputs for different amps. The EQ on the left is to add low end to the main bass distortion section and the other is right at the start of the chain and is set up for a secondary bass. Bought the Messdrive cheap off here, excellent pedal.

[quote name='fifeq' post='480929' date='May 6 2009, 01:03 PM']did you stop to endorse danelectro french toast? :)[/quote]

Since then I've had a Microsynth, a Micro Pog, a Unibass and a PS-5 for octave up but the Octron is the best octave pedal I've ever used.
I want a second.

[quote name='sk8' post='481605' date='May 7 2009, 08:35 AM']if memory serves its a mixer desk case[/quote]

Yup, it was in the 'Bargain basement' of a flightcase builder for £50 a few years ago. Bargain as it's a proper full flightcase, I just had to change the hinges.

[quote name='joegarcia' post='480597' date='May 6 2009, 01:44 AM']Update from me:

[attachment=24856:board.jpg][/quote]how you finding the vesta mate? nice to see the old girl made the board :)

Here's the latest reincarnation. The Hyperpak is going. Just wish I had enough room for the Zia Drive. I'm thinking of getting a PT2 and sticking the Multicomp underneath as it's always on anyway. The other option is getting a bigger board then I could have my big old BMS and Headrush permanently set up. Still undecided.

[quote]Not using the loop on the Meatwad?[/quote]

I already get a really cool sound from it in series and haven't felt the need to dabble with the loop. What are the benefits of using the loop? I'm not that techy - go on, hit me with the knowledge!

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='480621' date='May 6 2009, 07:42 AM']What are you using on the Prunes & Custard and the X-Blender? Why not use that on the others?[/quote]

Yeah they all have velcro on the bottom, the P & C and X-blender are v light pedals and adhere well to the board thus no need for the cable tie.

The heavier pedals pull themselves off if they get a bit of a bash or worse still are left to the baggage handlers when taken overseas.

Short of screwing them down I see the cable tie as a cheap and simple solution.