Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

[quote]Cream Pie>Tone Hammer>Analogue Filter(442 red)>Cream Pie>Hellbaby>Rehoused Bluebeard Fuzz.[/quote]

Man, 2 Cream Pie's that just plain greedy! Sell one to me now! (trying to use the force here but it doesn't seem to be working!)

Joking aside, is there actually any difference, soundwise, between the two? Do you have each one on different settings?

Nice collection by the way! ;)

[quote name='katri' post='386428' date='Jan 20 2009, 05:17 PM']i am thinking of running

Cream Pie>Tone Hammer>Analogue Filter(442 red)>Cream Pie>Hellbaby>Rehoused Bluebeard Fuzz.

also i have a delay on the way which will be going somewhere in the chain not 100% sure just yet, also i have a comp on the way from the US and that will go at the end of my signal.[/quote]

Cream Pie>Rehoused Bluebeard Fuzz>Analogue Filter(442 red)>Cream Pie>Delay>Hellbaby>Tone Hammer.

That would be the best way or

Cream Pie>Cream Pie>Rehoused Bluebeard Fuzz>Analogue Filter(442 red)>Delay>Hellbaby>Tone Hammer.

Have the 2nd CPD set as overdrive and the first CPD as a dirty boost that boosts all the other gain after it to completely change the flavour and intensity of the dirt

[quote name='burno70' post='387476' date='Jan 21 2009, 01:34 PM']Man, 2 Cream Pie's that just plain greedy! Sell one to me now! (trying to use the force here but it doesn't seem to be working!)

Joking aside, is there actually any difference, soundwise, between the two? Do you have each one on different settings?

Nice collection by the way! ;)[/quote]

I have 2 as well :P

Wouldn't mind a 3rd

there's not a lot of difference between the two but they are pretty cool to push other dirt pedals into even more dirt.

And the reason I was thinking of running the TH earlier on is because when I run fuzz into it it sometimes sounds starnge but I'll try that signal out TaySte ;)

[quote name='katri' post='387687' date='Jan 21 2009, 04:29 PM']I want one of the nipple pink ones, they look and probably sound the best ;)

EDIT: TaySte where is the downsized board that you said you were gonna post??[/quote]

I haven't downsized enough for it all to fit yet :P

I spent 3 hours trying to fit 10 pedals on a PT Jr.

I'm gonna have different approach to it soon

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='388768' date='Jan 22 2009, 05:21 PM']Ah of course. I was trying to think what could go in a rack and be that shallow.[/quote]

Only the front is facing that way. The gubbins section is rotated 90 degrees and fixed to the underside of the aluminium riser in the flight case which all the pedals are stuck to the top of.

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='388443' date='Jan 22 2009, 12:48 PM']I haven't downsized enough for it all to fit yet ;)

I spent 3 hours trying to fit 10 pedals on a PT Jr.

I'm gonna have different approach to it soon[/quote]

Well I'm hoping to get 6 tone factor pedals the rehoused Bluebeard a boss TU-2 and my tone hammer on a JR I may need your help.

Here is my pedalboard, FINALLY completed ;).

It's taken me a long time to put together, lots of saving and frantic eBaying, but I'm very happy with how it has turned out. Not much left for me to buy now, I'll think about a volume pedal, and I'm hankering for an expression pedal for the G5, but other than that there isn't much else I could want.

So the fun bit:
[b]
BASS[/b]> Boss TU-2> (normally the Boss GEB-7)> EBS MultiComp> MXR M80 DI> Clean DI signal to FOH, Output to Dunlop 105Q Wah> WOBO DUAL LOOPER:
WOBO A> Boss ODB-3> Boss CEB-3> MXR Phase 90> Boss DD-6
WOBO B> Boss OC-3> Korg G5> EHX Bass Big Muff
> [b]AMP[/b]

And I'm playing an USA Fender Jazz through to a 220w Ampeg BA115HP.

So the board is finally finished until I cant contain my GAS for an EBS Unichorus ;) Quite pleased with it now although if Id bought a PT2 rather than a Junior then I think Id still be spending.[attachment=19659:DSC00423.JPG]

Still might experiment with this but for now I have

Bass > DHA VT2 > Bassbone Ch1 > Optostomp > Amp
EUB > Bassbone CH2
Loop = OC2 > SYB 3 > BassIQ> PH3 >SMMH
Tuner Out > Korg Pitchblack

9 Volts powered from a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 and all admirably held together by OBBMs patch leads and power cables.

And now the "should be compulsory" Night Shot
[attachment=19662:DSC00425.JPG]

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='398930' date='Feb 3 2009, 01:58 PM']You certainly got as much as you could on to that board! Does it fit in the case?[/quote]

Yeah Its a tight squeeze and it only fits coz I got the soft case not the flight case. I have to be a bit careful with the DHA controls on the back of the pedal as they stick out a bit. I really should have gone for the PT2 but I didnt expect pedal GAS. In a previous life I was Ric straight to the amp. Thats progress I guess ;)

I thank you. Ive seen a few boards on here that are really works of art due to the great use of space. I must have tried a dozen different layouts, but the Bassbone input/outputs screw with them all except for this one. One things for sure. I cant fit anything else on. Thatll please the boss/wife.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='399148' date='Feb 3 2009, 04:59 PM'];)

Some nice pedals anyway. In a way I wish I'd got a smaller board. I've sold a bunch recently to pay for a new synth pedal but it means I'm going to have a big empty space staring at me and I'm sure I'm going to be GASsing for delays and pitch shifters and other fun stuff I don't need...[/quote]

Weird isnt it. I had an annoying space on the board soI decided to fill it with the SMHH. Looked pretty full. Then I got the SYB3 and just squeezed that in when along came the BassIQ but thankfully I swapped out an Exar Pignose I was using. I now feel the need for a Unichorus but Im going to have to lose one to make it fit. Problems problems.

Edited by Maxcat