Why become a member? ×

The Official MARUSZCZYK CLUB!

Ulas Engin

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1451415487' post='2940324']
Can some who's in contact with him now find out if they're at London show again in Feb? I'd send another email, but I doubt he needs anyone else clogging up his inbox needlessly :)

Si
[/quote]

You have a pm Si

[quote name='ezbass' timestamp='1451410206' post='2940279']
Seems that way, I received a reply this afternoon to the email I sent this morning.
[/quote]

Hm weird, I'll leave it until after new year and try from another Email address, sending an email to one that I know works was fine, so maybe it's on his end.

Still can't wait to get mine though.

Sent him a message on the FB page, I got a reply within seconds. Really fantastic stuff, can't wait for the build to finish now.

Edited by Fisheth

[quote name='Fisheth' timestamp='1451571653' post='2941617']
What are you going for?
[/quote]Maple over alder Elwood L body, two tone sunburst, satin finish; ebony, lined fretless, 33" scale, 22 'frets', 41mm nut width; drop D tuner; Bassculture humbucker with passive circuit (vol, tone, series/parallel/single coil on a 3 way rotary); fitted with flat wounds. I mocked this up from a number of the stock Maruszczyk shots. If it comes out anything like this, I'll be very happy. I'm hoping that Adrian is going to exhibit at the LGBS and it'd be ready for that, then I could go and pick it up in person. But I'm happy to wait for as long as it takes.

[url="http://s308.photobucket.com/user/ezbass/media/Screen%20Shot%202015-12-23%20at%2009.53.21_zpsfd8fit49.jpg.html"][/url]

[quote name='Fisheth' timestamp='1451731587' post='2942796']
I don't, maybe Cocco or Ezbass will know. They seem to have sent emails regarding Elwoods lately!
[/quote]Not me either, but I've never really worried about radius, just nut width.