Why become a member? ×

For Sale Yamaha Nathan East Bass (Sorry :-)

bkman42

Anyone fancy a Yamaha Nathan East BBII 5 string Bass finished in stunning white. Looking for £800 which i think is a fair price. E-mail me if you wish more info and photos. I am basd in the UK. Bass comes with hard case.

Holiday to pay for so rushed sale haha

Edited by bkman42

Absolute bargain.

In white also. The ultimate in stage bass colours.

Come on people, you could do a hell of a lot worse.

I've had one and I would get this one... but... I need money for an arrival that is on the horizon.

(PS any pics?)

Seems to be TONS of interest in this bass so here are some photos :-) Due to the fact My Digital Camera looks like its from 1984 the photo quality is poor and do this bass no justice. Trust me bass is absolutely stunning!!! One of the best 5 string basses i have ever seen and trust me i have owned plenty! But due to the missus booking a holiday i really can't afford bass has to go :-(

Some info.

Only damage to bass is 2 small chips on top of headstock i have tried to show this in photo but hard to photo also Hard wear needs a nice new polish. Rest of the bass is 100% mint with almost no fret wear etc. Bass looks new to be honest.

Open to offers for this bass. Bass also comes with Hard case and has just been fitted with new strings.

Ive a child on the way, or this bass would be MINE!!!!!, fantastic basses i used to have an original nathan east in aqua, sold it when skint a shame- a bargain i urge people to buy this- lee

[quote name='bkman42' post='255559' date='Aug 5 2008, 04:48 PM']Hi, Will get photots posted tonight. Must stress that looking at offers already got someone offering £800 but he is based in spain so unsure plus would like it to go to one of the good people on the basschat network :-)[/quote]I think this post says he is looking for more than £800....but original post should have been changed if he now wants £900...

Edited by bassmanady

[quote name='bassmanady' post='256243' date='Aug 6 2008, 01:26 PM']I think this post says he is looking for more than £800....but original post should be changed if he now wants £900...[/quote]

"Looking for £800 which i think is a fair price." Sounds like £800 to me for a sale!

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='256249' date='Aug 6 2008, 01:31 PM']"Looking for £800 which i think is a fair price." Sounds like £800 to me for a sale![/quote]i agree,as i said,should have changed his first post price,not ask for more when offered the £800..

Edited by bassmanady