Why become a member? ×

please Remove
£650

Dusty

Time for a cull, I've been told I can't have all (almost) the BG's in the country !!

3 are up for grabs....

No 1, is the Lake Placid Blue USA P/J with a Joe Osborn J profile neck.
This is probably the first Lakland Bass made to this spec !
As you may already know, BG's are P basses with P profile necks. To find a USA factory built P/J with a jazz neck is almost as rare a rocking horse manure ! The serial number is only just into double figures.
As well as being a beautiful bass, fitted with Lindys., this is a potential collectors piece. £1650 O.N.O

No 2 is a 2004 Korean built Skyline BG with a natural body & A JAZZ profile neck with Rosewood board, Drop D Tuner & Lindy pick up. A real beauty in immaculate condition. £750 O.N.O

No 3 is a 2005 Korean built Skyline BG in Black with a Maple P profile neck & a Red Tort scratch plate. Again it has Lindy pick ups. Has a few minor surface scuffs on the back but no paint damage. Difficult to photograph due to reflection ! Now with Karlfer...... Top Man

I'm in the Romford Essex area. Can post or personally meet / deliver at extra cost.

More pics on request via your email.

Edited by Dusty

[quote name='NancyJohnson' timestamp='1410285245' post='2547863']
You should consider offering to swap the necks over on the Skylines. Black/Rosewood and natural/natural. Win/win.
P
[/quote]

I agree with you that they would look best like that, but then they would no longer be ' Original' as they left the factory !
Black @ Rosewood = Geezer Butler lookalike :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...