Why become a member? ×

The Worst Bass Lines to Play EVER!

Weststarx

2-4-6-8 Motorway by Tom Robinson or Hold Your Head Up by Argent were probably mine back in the day.

Good songs but mmmmmm.

Alright Now by Free is pretty simple and could be seen to be boring except the mid section but its such a great song and great feel to it you just wanna give it your all and go for it.

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7

[quote name='paul_5' timestamp='1413385601' post='2577782']
I'd also like to add anything by the Eagles to the Coldplay and Snow Patrol list of dullest music to play.
[/quote]
Goodness. I would never mention The Eagles in the same sentence as the entirely dreadful Coldplay. Meisner and Schmitt wrote some great lines.

I've just encountered Dakota for the first time ever with a dep I've been doing. I'd never heard it until now.

The song is totally dull, so the bass part suits it (I don't have any problem playing it with fingers).

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1413389100' post='2577834']
Goodness. I would never mention The Eagles in the same sentence as the entirely dreadful Coldplay. Meisner and Schmitt wrote some great lines.
[/quote]

I have to +2 that also.

[quote name='KevB' timestamp='1413457357' post='2578374']
Common people is worse. Both in our set list :(
[/quote]

If I was a singer/bass player I probably wouldnt mind them because I something else to do as well, but because of how mono tone to song is anyway it makes it even more dull to play.