Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='737891' date='Feb 7 2010, 10:07 AM']I'm trying to learn this on 3 instruments, quite a challenge.

Seriously great track though, the horns are fabulous.

[/quote]

great album. Seen them live twice now, and the bassist is astounding, as are the horn section. Their re-recording of Keasby Nights by Catch 22 has some of the best modern ska bass playing I've ever heard!

• Like 1

[quote name='flip' post='735897' date='Feb 5 2010, 10:35 AM']Hot Water Music - No Division

To celebrate the fact we've just got tickets to see one of my favourite bands that I thought I'd never get to see live again![/quote]

I played with Chuck Ragan about 8-9 months ago and he has to be the nicest guy I've ever gigged with. He was straight out to help us in with gear when we got to the venue, really talkative and took a genuine interest in everything that was going on at the gig. A thoroughly nice guy!!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='jake_tenfloors' post='754329' date='Feb 22 2010, 08:24 PM']Owl City - Fireflies

Really really love this song, things its such a well written song! His style of singing kinda bugs be a bit, but the songs toooo good :)[/quote]
Afraid I can't abide it, for the very simple reason that it must be played countless times on the radio when I'm at work. What was probably a fine song has now become my nemesis. Familiarity breeds contempt sort of thing.

[quote name='Marvin' post='754334' date='Feb 22 2010, 08:28 PM']Afraid I can't abide it, for the very simple reason that it must be played countless times on the radio when I'm at work. What was probably a fine song has now become my nemesis. Familiarity breeds contempt sort of thing.[/quote]

Yeh, definitely wayyy overplayed, but i am ashamed to admit that i can't stop listening to it :)