Why become a member? ×

Fender Custom Shop "Jazz" Bass

I don't know if it is just me but, i read the description, then had to go and flush my head down the toilet!

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fender-Custom-Shop-Jazz-Bass-70s-Guitar-/271434724320?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3f32c533e0"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fender-Custom-Shop-Jazz-Bass-70s-Guitar-/271434724320?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3f32c533e0[/url]

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1395775198' post='2406179']
I didn't understand a word of that...
[/quote]

Sorry, but which bit of

Fender Custom Shop Jazz Bass 70s Guitar As the beginning of an electric base Although it is the born precision base, The design and specification which were completed are the present. It can be said that all the electric bases were affected. One of arrival of goods is one were manufactured at the first half of the 70s this time, The CBS head logo of the feature of the specification of the 70s, a natural ash body, Neck Shape of the thin figure of the nut width of B Shape, etc. It is characteristic specification. There is a statement of neck. It is easy to grasp a slender neck, and it is easy to flip it and it has become, Even if again had from JazzBass, sense of incongruity is seldom felt. It is easy to be an omission which consists of a 1P maple neck with a thin figure. In a large-boned base sound.

... are you not getting?

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1395777547' post='2406231']
Sorry, but which bit of

Fender Custom Shop Jazz Bass 70s Guitar As the beginning of an electric base Although it is the born precision base, The design and specification which were completed are the present. It can be said that all the electric bases were affected. One of arrival of goods is one were manufactured at the first half of the 70s this time, The CBS head logo of the feature of the specification of the 70s, a natural ash body, Neck Shape of the thin figure of the nut width of B Shape, etc. It is characteristic specification. There is a statement of neck. It is easy to grasp a slender neck, and it is easy to flip it and it has become, Even if again had from JazzBass, sense of incongruity is seldom felt. It is easy to be an omission which consists of a 1P maple neck with a thin figure. In a large-boned base sound.

... are you not getting?
[/quote]

That bit :lol:

Now this makes far more sense!

Dǎng ní bǎn dìngzhì diàn 70 niándài juéshì bèi sī jítā zuòwéi diàn jīdì de kāitóu suīrán shì jīngmì jīdì chūshēng de, zài shèjì hé guīgé wánchéng nǎxiē shì xiànzài. Yīncǐ kěyǐ shuō, suǒyǒu de diàn jīdì dōu shòudào yǐngxiǎng. Yīzhǒng huòwù de dàodá shì zài shǒucì zài 70 niándài de yībàn shíjiān zhì, zài 70 niándài, tiānrán huī tǐ, báo de tú B de cáo kuāndù de jǐng bù xíngzhuàng de guīfàn de tèzhēng de CBS tóu biāozhì Xíngzhuàng děng, zhè shì xìngnéng guīgé. Yǒu jǐng bù de chénshù. Zhè shì hěn róngyì zhǎngwò yīgè xìcháng de bózi, bìngqiě hěn róngyì shuǎi diào tā, tā yǐjīng chéngwéi, jíshǐ cóng juéshì bèi sī zài yǒu, bù xiétiáo de gǎnjué hěn shǎo gǎnjué dào. Zhè shì hěn róngyì bèi yílòu zài tā yóu yīgè 1P fēng mùqín jǐng yǔ yīgè shòuxiǎo de shēnyǐng. Zài yīgè dà qù gǔ jīdì de shēngyīn.