Why become a member? ×

Black Extreme Jazz Bass with Hard Case

yorks5stringer

[quote name='dangerboy' post='232562' date='Jul 4 2008, 11:41 AM']I'm in London and I bought a ticket yesterday :-([/quote]

Yes, but as you did not fill in any of the details on your profile I put you down as "Stateless"!
However I am willing to redress this situation by amending the "scores on the doors"

Updated scores on the doors.....

North East: 1
North West: 4
Yorks & Hum: 5
East Mids:
West Mids:2
East Eng: 1
London:1
South East: 8
South West: 3
Wales: 1
Scotland: 3
N. Ireland:
Stateless: 1

Edited by yorks5stringer

[quote name='Huge Hands' post='233077' date='Jul 5 2008, 11:19 AM']I'll have a punt.

Sorry to mess your stats up though, this is one ex-pat geordie living down in Crawley. Can I be put down as both??

Let me know how you want the fiver.[/quote]

Ex-pat Geordie wise-guy alert :huh:

Having myself been born near London, then growing up in the NE(current Toon S/T holder) and now living in Yorkshire, on that basis I qualify for 3 regions.....I am sure you can see the problem with your scoring system :)
PS Just to reassure concerned ticket buyers, I will not be purchasing tickets for obvious reasons!
PPS You're down as a 'SE'!!

Edited by yorks5stringer

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='233080' date='Jul 5 2008, 11:33 AM']PPS You're down as a 'SE'!![/quote]

Season ticket holder? You must be well paid......

As I have lived away from there for 13 years, and haven't been to visit for 3, I guess I can't argue with that.

I must have a trip up there soon, even if it's just for a Bimbi's paper with extra scranchins, a bottle of dog and a job lot of stottie!

The money should have just gone through, PM me again if you don't get it.

Good luck with the raffle!

Updated scores on the doors.....

North East: 2
North West: 6
Yorks & Hum: 6
East Mids:
London:2
South East: 9
Wales: 2
Scotland: 4
N. Ireland:

There's 3500 odd Basschatters and less than 1% have bought a Raffle ticket...........how about an Amp raffle too? Watch this space.

Edited by yorks5stringer

[quote name='yorks5stringer' post='233178' date='Jul 5 2008, 03:16 PM']Updated scores on the doors.....

North East: 2
North West: 6
Yorks & Hum: 5
East Mids:
London:1
South East: 8
Wales: 1
Scotland: 3
N. Ireland:

There's 3500 odd Basschatters and less than 1% have bought a Raffle ticket...........how about an Amp raffle too? Watch this space.[/quote]
Nice to see the North West coming up on the outside..... :)