Why become a member? ×

What a fantastic place BC is, a Christmas tale to warm your cockles

iconic

I've just popped over to the 'off topic' forum for help with internet browsers and had that resolved by the great guys who attent that end of the bar in seconds, and noticed a thread of how BC has changed, whinge, moan etc but hang on....

I've had the horn for an Aria ZZB for some time and they come up for sale less frequently than a pre CBS stacked Jazz.

Found a ZZB on gumtree good price, needing a bit of love but the vendor simply couldn't be pushed into posting the bass from Scotland to Norfolk no matter what.

After a request on here for help, Paulpirie pm'd me with an offer for help. What a star Paul is, did all the hard work for me, chatted with the vendor, wrapped said bass to withstand a nuclear strike (& even UPS), organised a courier, has bass collected from his work, kissed her goodbye on her journey down to Norfolk...well I made that bit up, but what is certain is that he did me a big favour...all this and I'm sure he is just as busy as me what with Crimble time.

many thanks Paul, take a bow kind sir.

I couldn't of done this without BC's and Pauls help, give ya' selves a pat on the back and a happy christmas to ya.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

PS after new strings, full set-up with nut height dressed properly, good clean, gallons of lemon oil she's a winner, amazing pups...more to come!

Edited by iconic

If I had a pound for every time someone on here has done me a huge favour I'be be able to buy another Precision. Hats of to the many great people on this forum and the friendliness towards - and respect for - other members that's on show here 99.99% of the time.

Happy Christmas folks

Chris