Why become a member? ×

London Bass Show 1st and 2nd March 2014

Mr Fretbuzz

Ace Deb ... if you book the train about 3 months in advance you might get a return for about £25 or a bit more. Fulham travelodge within walking distance say £32. Early bird weekend tickets before 1 September £30. I got the 11am train back this time but it'll be about 8pm next time :-)

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1365028063' post='2034460']
I'm so going to be there :D
Would be absolutely awesome if we could do the Basschat Meeting Corner all over again. I'm happy to (wo)man the corner again next year if we find a space.
[/quote]

+1 to all this :D

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1365028063' post='2034460']
I'm so going to be there :D
Would be absolutely awesome if we could do the Basschat Meeting Corner all over again. I'm happy to (wo)man the corner again next year if we find a space.
[/quote]
If we start saving now, I'd hope we might be able to stretch to a stall somewhere quiet. In an ideal world it would be hilarious to show up with a Gippo caravan like we have on the Facebook page and have a fake campfire for people to sit around.

[quote name='Kiwi' timestamp='1365077000' post='2034883']
If we start saving now, I'd hope we might be able to stretch to a stall somewhere quiet. In an ideal world it would be hilarious to show up with a Gippo caravan like we have on the Facebook page and have a fake campfire for people to sit around.
[/quote]

That would be really fun :lol:
I know a few guys who might want to warm their hands over a brazier :lol: :lol:

[quote name='visog' timestamp='1365272752' post='2037565']
Can I be the first to complain about the amount of gratuitous slapping?
[/quote]

Feel free if it makes you feel better :P
There wasn't [i]that much[/i] slapping this year. Much less than last year. I would have come home deaf otherwise. I'm moderately confident that the organisers will eventually get it right and manage to stop those who break the rules.