Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Skinnyman

Pestie

• 4 months later...

Did a great trade with Dave - Mesa head for a Genzler. 
Lovely bloke, and a pleasure to deal with. Very patient waiting for our schedules to line up to meet and drove out of his way to meet up. 
Item in great condition as described and communication throughout was first class. 
Definately recommended. 
Thanks Dave! 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought an Aguilar TH350 from Dave for a bargain price which was absolutely as described, in mint condition. It was shipped at lightning speed and packaged really well. Dave was a please to deal with throughout - all credit to him!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a Gretsch Junior Jet Bass off Dave. What a pleasure to deal with - great first experience for me buying through this forum - and Dave has certainly set a very high bar here and certainly testament to the glowing feedback posts he has received above this one.

Thanks for going more than the extra mile Dave - compliments also from my mother-in-law for your delivery protocol in this Covid climate.    

I'm sure you live my maxim "Nice to be important, but more important to be nice"  

Hope to engage with you through this forum again.

Thanks again Dave  

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought a guitar amp from Dave and everything about the transaction was awesome! The item is wonderful, and despite the logistical complications, he went out of his way (literally) to figure it out, and kept the item safely for me way longer than he needed to! Dave is yet another reason the Basschat community is so great!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...