Why become a member? ×

Wal triple-neck replica!

leftyhook

what the..?

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wal-Custom-Chris-Squire-Triple-Neck-Bass-Replica-by-Hiroshi-Kid-Kids-Guitars-/330876682726?pt=Guitar&hash=item4d09c981e6"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wal-Custom-Chris-Squire-Triple-Neck-Bass-Replica-by-Hiroshi-Kid-Kids-Guitars-/330876682726?pt=Guitar&hash=item4d09c981e6[/url]

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1361411351' post='1985696']
Looks pretty well made! A bit "70s" for me but very cool. A bit confused as to why the top half is a 6 string instead of an 8 though.
[/quote]

It was originally a 6 string guitar if I remember correctly... The original was built for Roger Newell of Rick Wakeman's band - when Chris Squire got hold of it he had no use for the guitar part so had it converted to it's present arrangement.

It's a ridiculous looking beast but Squire does justify it's use - on 'Awaken' he needs to use it all!

Hi lads,
can any of your Wal owners tell me what size allen tool I'd need to buy for my new/used Wal Mk I bass? I think it must be in metric size since all my US allen tools do not fit the truss rod on my Wal. The neck is bowed, and the action is high, and I MUST have s straight neck with very low action and soon.
I do appreciate your help with this, lads! :)
Cheers!