Why become a member? ×

PENDING PART EX. BC-Rich Eagle, USA Custom Shop, Naam 2004 display peice.

Shockwave

Hey guys.

This bass is now up for sale/trade.

Anyway.

Its, Mahagony Neck thru with Walnut stringers, Ebony board, Tobacco burst, Quilt top, Dimarzio pups with Full BCR Electronics with bullet pre-amp (Pre amp built into a real bullet!) Baddass 2 bridge. Grover tuners. Gold hardware and Set up with Optima Gold 95-35 strings.

Plays fantastic.

I have the original Custom shop certificate, and proof of NAAM participation. This is creme de la creme folks. No insulting offers or lowballs.

Shown at Naam 2004 on the BCR stand.

I would like £1100. and an extra £30 for shipping. Original price (Non RRP) Was around $3500. RRP is around $5000 at todays BCR custom shop prices.

The price may be swung a bit. with the introduction of a couple of effects pedals into the deal.

I will consider part ex's and possibly something like a Musicman Stingray/Sterling.

Full Trades possible. Hit me up with a message!

I would preferably want the bass picked up from Bristol.

Edited by Shockwave

When I bought this bass Brand Spanky new,I got a quote from Rosetti for the price of it NEW via them,the price was OVER £3,000 U.K. money

Shockwave-you should also have the letter I gave you from B.C.Rich confirming that this bass was indeed the bass they used for display at the winter 2004 NAMM show :)

[quote name='Lorne' post='191954' date='May 5 2008, 12:11 AM']When I bought this bass Brand Spanky new,I got a quote from Rosetti for the price of it NEW via them,the price was OVER £3,000 U.K. money

Shockwave-you should also have the letter I gave you from B.C.Rich confirming that this bass was indeed the bass they used for display at the winter 2004 NAMM show :)[/quote]

Yes i certaintly do.... Somewhere ;-)

[quote name='Shockwave' post='191863' date='May 4 2008, 09:39 PM']This bass my be up for sale or trade. I havent made a firm decision. Somethings come up i really want however this is the nicest bass i have ever owned so i am not sure about selling!

<snip>

Trades possible. Hit me up with a message![/quote]

So you want to sell it to buy something in particular but also might trade for something entirely different ?! What is it you were after then ?

[quote name='Wil' post='191911' date='May 4 2008, 11:02 PM']I give it a day before you come to your senses.[/quote]
+1

You'll definitely regret it as this bass has some history to it as well as being an amazing instrument!

[quote name='Machines' post='192035' date='May 5 2008, 08:38 AM']So you want to sell it to buy something in particular but also might trade for something entirely different ?! What is it you were after then ?[/quote]

Never know i could be offered something better!

AS I MENTIONED IN THE ORIGINAL POST. NO LOWBALL OFFERS.

Which means, No straight swaps for USA standard fenders, or modern stingrays. The bass was worth 3500 bucks new, So i would like a bass that was also worth 3500 bucks new.

• 1 month later...

Bump,

I have had some interest but would like to see what else is out there.

Dont be shy!

In more things part exchange, i am also looking for a Fender precision 5 string USA deluxe in Black and gold, if you have one, we should talk!

Edited by Shockwave

still shocked your selling this tbh!

Goes without saying this is a brilliant bass, played it myself and its a LOT of bass for the money, especially at this stupid price, if a BC Rich collector stumbles accross this thread he wont believe his luck, just check how much this would set you back from the custom shop now, and then add that this was a naam display piece. fook me.

BUMP

Too true,I was the very first owner of this bass,and I obtained the proof,directly from B.C.Rich,that this bass was indeed the very bass they used at the Winter (January) 2004 NAMM show,a very very very nice bass,I only released it to obtain another customshop B.C.Rich bass :)

Edited by Lorne