Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

PENDING PART EX. BC-Rich Eagle, USA Custom Shop, Naam 2004 display peice.

Shockwave

[quote name='BassManKev' post='192084' date='May 5 2008, 10:23 AM']nah i think he'l sell it, he loves his pink eagle :)[/quote]kev, you are a burke. you said that he'll sell it, then you try to talk him down, you crazy.
Shockwave, DON'T SELL THIS BASS, YOU WILL BE SORRY.

[quote name='steve-soar' post='224580' date='Jun 22 2008, 11:08 PM']kev, you are a burke. you said that he'll sell it, then you try to talk him down, you crazy.
Shockwave, DON'T SELL THIS BASS, YOU WILL BE SORRY.[/quote]

Haha.

Unfortunatly, Certain circumstances force sell. It's a lovely bass and the best i have ever owned.

1) I have bills to pay.
2) I have far too many P equipped basses!
3) I have gas for a musicman or Fender P deluxe 5 string.
4) I am converted to 5 strings, I'll keep a 4 banger around to have a bash, but this is far too good to have lying around!

Besides, I know in my heart i will get another BCR custom shop sometime very soon in fact. But one built for me to my specs :)

In the meantime, this bass is up for grabs! Seriously folks this is a serious bass for serious musicians. I mean 2 P pickups what more do you want? :huh: :huh:

Edited by Shockwave

I wanted this bass straight away when Rob let me have a blast on it...it really is a great bass to play....made me want to play all John Entwistley stuff on it :) The neck was most impressive and if I had the cash I'd be on my way up to your place Rob....good luck with the sale :huh: