Why become a member? ×

Unwanted advert banners

Grand Wazoo

Adblock plus Ghostery to stop yourself being tracked from site to site. The various options available means you could also increase your chances of getting ads for the opportunity of meeting slags if you [i]really[/i] want. ;) :D

Incidentally, are the ads on this site still pay-per-click? I'll disable Adblock on here if it's pay-per-view.

Not an ad but I have a load of Fender head stocks in a repeated pattern at the top of my page which do a fine job in obscuring my message notifications. I'm also getting a 'deleted' notification next to a conversation even though the poor guy is still trying to communicate with me I can't reply to his PM the 'normal' way as theoretically it doesn't exist! So if he's reading this sorry I can't start a new conversation on my iPad.

[quote name='ash' timestamp='1345155555' post='1774516']
Not an ad but I have a load of Fender head stocks in a repeated pattern at the top of my page which do a fine job in obscuring my message notifications. I'm also getting a 'deleted' notification next to a conversation even though the poor guy is still trying to communicate with me I can't reply to his PM the 'normal' way as theoretically it doesn't exist! So if he's reading this sorry I can't start a new conversation on my iPad.
[/quote]

I think that's because he's deleted the thread so you'll need to start a fresh PM thread with the recipient.

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1345157067' post='1774538']

I think that's because he's deleted the thread so you'll need to start a fresh PM thread with the recipient.
[/quote]

Ok but he just sent a new PM and I can't reply to it.....hmmmm,

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1345157876' post='1774546']

So reply as a new PM, should be fine
[/quote]

I can't from the iPad, for some reason when you attempt to start a new PM it won't show the reply button - its off the page! You can reply to a received PM however. I've noticed a few forum users have mentioned this.

[quote name='ash' timestamp='1345158475' post='1774555']
I can't from the iPad, for some reason when you attempt to start a new PM it won't show the reply button - its off the page! You can reply to a received PM however. I've noticed a few forum users have mentioned this.
[/quote]

Ah I see. Apparently you can use a different browser which may work, or use the mobile version (change by choosing the option at the bottom of the page)

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1345158669' post='1774556']

Ah I see. Apparently you can use a different browser which may work, or use the mobile version (change by choosing the option at the bottom of the page)
[/quote]

Yes it's a bit strange, I'll try that thanks, oddly I just got a message from another basschatter and I was able to reply without a problem.

[quote name='RhysP' timestamp='1345839239' post='1782373']
I'm trying to find some local slags & all I keep getting are ads for bloody bass amps. :(
[/quote]
couldn't find any slags in cardiff either,
but found this lovely one in Llanbradach if its any help ??
[attachment=116992:slagheap Llanbradach.jpg]
:P

Edited by funkgod

[quote name='RhysP' timestamp='1345839239' post='1782373']
I'm trying to find some local slags & all I keep getting are ads for bloody bass amps. :(
[/quote]

Living in the heart of what used to be a coal mining area, if I look for local slags all I get is anthracite and fuzzy photos of men in moleskin pants... :unsure: