Why become a member? ×

Silverstone Amp Covers

JustaBass

I am guilty of placing an order with this company without checking other buyers previous dealings
with them :( despite repeated efforts to contact them by phone and email i have had zero luck.

They have taken my money and i understand thats the last i will see of it so this is a heads up to
anyone else who may want to use them " avoid Silverstone Amp Covers."

I am after a cover for my EBS Neo212 anybody who knows a company that i could use, would
be greatfully received

Sorry to hear of your Silverstone woes, thanks for the heads-up.
Roqsolid have a few in stock. ;)

[url="http://amplifiercoversonline.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=107_21&products_id=687"]http://amplifiercove...products_id=687[/url]

Edited by discreet

I've had two Silverstone covers for a while now and they are great. Sorry to hear that, I haven't dealt with them for a couple of years mind. But the cover I got looks and protects my little orange cab great!

When I ordered a Roqsolid for my Hiwatt cab it was one they hadn't done before so it's my measurements that they now use for their template. Mine fits perfectly, so if any BCer gets a Hiwatt 4122 or 4123 cab cover & it doesn't fit ................. you ain't see me - roight? :ph34r:

Yes Roqsolid. If they don`t already do one for that particular amp, use the online measuring system, and they`ll quote you, and then usually add it in to their list. Great company, great products, great service all round.

Eventually you'll get you cover in the post. This company is well known for taking your cash and taking forever to get your cover made and posted. The guitarist in my band said it took 3 months and threats of physical violence before he received his. Of course in the meantime he'd had to go out and buy one from another company.

I recommend Roqsolid.

For me a month and a half passed by, I emailed the company (only way to do that is via the "leave a comment" section on the website). Next day I received a reply saying they'd get it to me in a few days later. Another month and a half passes, with numerous messages sent, none if which Silverstone replied to. It was at that point I contacted my bank to file a fraudulent transaction claim. I advised silverstone of this, still no response.

I cannot recommend this company lowly enough! Hahaha

Has anyone actually received any products from Silverstone in the last 12 months?

Someone should contact their web hosting company and whoever is responsible for the CC transactions on the site, and point them in the direction of the numerous threads on this an other sites about the lack of service. Without their web site they wouldn't be able to con people out of their money any more.

Edited by BigRedX

[quote name='gjones' timestamp='1343688070' post='1753852']
Eventually you'll get you cover in the post. This company is well known for taking your cash and taking forever to get your cover made and posted. The guitarist in my band said it took 3 months and threats of physical violence before he received his. Of course in the meantime he'd had to go out and buy one from another company.

I recommend Roqsolid.
[/quote]

Thats exactly what i have done placed an order with roqsolid and just to update everyone i started sending e-mails with some colourfull
language and would you believe it i got a reply from them telling me that they "found my language offensive."

So if you want a reply be rude it worked for me.After telling them i wanted my money back i got an email saying my cover has been despatched,
yeah right!.

It seems at some point i will probably have two covers,moral of the story is do your homework online before you place an order.

Thanks once again for all inputs.