Why become a member? ×

Bloody furious!!!!!!!

karlfer

Posted the link below, making the comment "wonder where Fender got the inspiration for this one?"
There followed about a dozen posts, non derogatory, most complimentary. Including the comments that it was a rather in homage to Billy Sheehan and his sad fans (I am one !!)
Got a message that stating "I don't understand what the attitude page is about, please don't post about other basses" . Yes I do understand what the Attitude page is about.Then found access was denied. I don't understand what his censorship is about.
I rarely swear however that wonderfully expressive comment springs to mind. You have boiled my piss matey boy.
To be honest, I think I may struggle on this mortal coil without Facebook Yamaha Attitude group. My lack of contribution will be their loss, not mine.
http://www.soundsliveshop.com/p/Fender_Deluxe_Precision_Bass_Special_Sea_Foam_Metallic/FEN-014-0038-349

[quote name='Lfalex v1.1' timestamp='1338846829' post='1680083']

:blink: /runs away!
[/quote]

Yup. I sold, sorry, gave away, one of that exact bass (number 142) for £800. Fantastic sound but ohhhh such a big neck.
Pride hurt at being banned from something for the first time in my life. Not keen on the "it's my Facebook page, my censorship" erm, attitude.
4 Strings, you are the font of wisdom in this :lol: .
As Gloria put it, I will survive :ph34r:

Edited by karlfer

So, my thread was pulled, as was my access BEFORE I had even read his 1st message, saying I didn't understand the concept of the Attitude page.
So, no yellow card, straight to red, access and threads removed.
I responded, saying in 54 years never been removed from anything and that I was very disappointed with his censorship.
Annoying I had contributed quite a lot and brought in a few members.

ANDERS, you are a pathetic little despot and frankly you can stick you attitude and your ATTITUDE up your anal tract. Talk about "my ball and I'm taking it away" , you small minded cyber bully.
And yes, I hope somebody on Basschat points this out to you. :angry:

[quote name='skidder652003' timestamp='1338882457' post='1680326']
[i]may now have to join mentioned facebook page for a little discussion..... :) [/i]
[/quote]

Heh, similar thought here. Could all join it and mention other basses. Bit like saying 'bum' on the radio!

How about we run a little competition on there, to see who can mention a bass and get away with it? eg

'..that colour is hard to defend. Erroneously, my screen made it look less pink...'

'Looks like it's precision made...'

'..thought the colour way bright so I showed it to my mate Rick, and back away he did!'

etc

Yep, it's a real pisser. I remember I was kicked off a so-called "anti-hate" facebook page for daring to say that maybe it is slightly hypocritical that they are so happy about someone being given a lethal injection. There you go, that's life. The admins on a lot of these pages are dicks and they can do whatever they want so hey ho that's life I guess. You will just have to start your own ;)

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' timestamp='1338887943' post='1680430']
Suppose you could put something on the Billy Sheehan forum, explaining what happened.
Billy's a nice guy, and if you send him email,
he may well respond.
[/quote]

Or just think you're better off without a bunch of weirdos who spaff over an annoyingly smug egotist to an insane degree.

Billy often contributes and seems a real nice guy.
Wayne, go get 'em son. Anybody else who feels like winding them up fill your boots :ph34r: .
Some of the guys on here are members of the Attitude page as well.
Guess just getting used to some of the childish little snipers who lurk in their bedrooms playing the big I am pisses me off.
Not exactly life threatening, or even slightly important to be honest. :lol: .
Thanks for calming me down guys.
The real bad news is Wayne's page has put me on to the re-issue of the Antigua jazz. I turned down an immaculate Antigua P in 1983 because at £200 I thought it was too expensive :rolleyes:

[quote name='4 Strings' timestamp='1338889656' post='1680464']
I remember when the Antiguas came out, thought they looked like fish.

Even with their now older looking colours I think they're a horrible colour scheme, rare for good reason!
[/quote]

I find them strange, one day they look awful the next they look great.