Why become a member? ×

Glenn Hughes & Andy Fraser

Johngh

Saw this pic via FB the other day, will look forward to reading the interview.

Anyone heard if BCC are touring this year? Joe Bonamassa has just finished a run of 54 dates so he's now (possibly) free although GH has mentioned BCC recording their third album so that's sounding more likely.

[quote name='debwilliams' timestamp='1338674334' post='1678024']

Anyone heard if BCC are touring this year? Joe Bonamassa has just finished a run of 54 dates so he's now (possibly) free although GH has mentioned BCC recording their third album so that's sounding more likely.
[/quote]

I don't think BCC have any touring plans this year, although Glenn has been writing for the new Album. I just wish Glenn would get his finger out and do another solo album, it's been ages since he did F.U.N.K.

[quote name='Johngh' timestamp='1338675168' post='1678039']
I don't think BCC have any touring plans this year,
[/quote]

Sad face from me then :( .

I didn't really fancy going to any of his recent UK dates with Fish but I will definitely go and see BCC next time they come to the UK. In fact they might be the perfect crowd to sing me a lullaby before I retire for the evening :D. Something from the first album I think.

Hi Yorick, yes he is - on the Garden Stage. I met Tobi a couple of months ago down in Devon and interviewed him for a magazine article I was planning to write. I see on Tobi's FB page that Andy has just arrived in the UK and is working with Tobi at the moment on his new album. I also heard rumours of a Free reunion, with Tobi being touted as the Kossoff replacement - again, all rumours.

[quote name='simonc61' timestamp='1339067520' post='1683106']
Andy Fraser and Tobi being interviewed here [url="http://www.glastonburyfm.co.uk/"]http://www.glastonburyfm.co.uk/[/url] sometime after 7pm tonight.
[/quote]

Ooh, thanks for this link simon :)

[quote name='debwilliams' timestamp='1338674334' post='1678024']

[/quote]

Glenn's confirmed that BCC are recording their 3rd album now. If it's anything like BCC 2 it will be a cracker.

[quote name='Johngh' timestamp='1339450932' post='1688818']
Glenn's confirmed that BCC are recording their 3rd album now. If it's anything like BCC 2 it will be a cracker.
[/quote]

It's great news and will hopefully mean a tour next year too. Joe Bonamassa is doing 4 dates in London in March 2013 so hopefully they will hook up for BCC. Will def be in my diary, to add to the Joe B dates.

• 4 weeks later...