Why become a member? ×

Security Alerts now 17/5 11.56 am

yorks5stringer

Is Basschat under some kind of specific attack today? Just been browsing in For Sale and my Rapport software ( for online banking) told me to get out quick and then the Microsoft Security Alert pops up saying it was cleaning affected files.... not sure I should be posting this!

[left]Google Chrome has pulled me up with this:[/left]

[left][b]Warning: Something's Not Right Here![/b][/left]

[left][color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]basschat.co.uk[/b] contains content from [b]bizforallpeople.in[/b], a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else?[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]We have already notified [b]bizforallpeople.in[/b] that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on bizforallpeople.in, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.[/size][/font][/color][/left]

The work's security stuff (System Center Endpoint Protection) has flagged up and cleaned an HTML/IframeRef.Z exploit a three times now.

Edited by neepheid

[quote name='neepheid' timestamp='1337252647' post='1657787']
[left]Google Chrome has pulled me up with this:[/left]

[left][b]Warning: Something's Not Right Here![/b][/left]

[left][color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]basschat.co.uk[/b] contains content from [b]bizforallpeople.in[/b], a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else?[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]We have already notified [b]bizforallpeople.in[/b] that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on bizforallpeople.in, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.[/size][/font][/color][/left]

The work's security stuff (System Center Endpoint Protection) has flagged up and cleaned an exploit a couple of times now.
[/quote]

I just got exactly the same thing. When I closed Chrome and tried again, nothing. What's going on??

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/176673-virus-threat-blocked-when-i-entered-this-site/page__pid__1657816#entry1657816"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/176673-virus-threat-blocked-when-i-entered-this-site/page__pid__1657816#entry1657816[/url]

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1337254279' post='1657852']
I'd be checking out [url="http://basschat.co.uk/user/24191-kollega/"]this new user[/url] who joined yesterday and appears to have administrator status.
[/quote]

Yikes, Thats kinda scary!