Why become a member? ×

You thought your pissy little bass blisters were bad?

xilddx

[quote name='gary mac' timestamp='1333751250' post='1606203']
That does look particularly painful. I was feeling sorry myself earlier cos of a barely visible blister on my fretting hand little pinky.

I do need to man up, so thanks for the reminder :)
[/quote]
She barely feels it, that's what I find amazing. We had a six hour rehearsal today, then she does a 90 minute classical gig at 7am tomorrow in Devon, and then we do the 90 minute full band show in the evening. She's a legend. Amazing musician and a wonderful person.

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1333751823' post='1606209']
She barely feels it, that's what I find amazing. We had a six hour rehearsal today, then she does a 90 minute classical gig at 7am tomorrow in Devon, and then we do the 90 minute full band show in the evening. She's a legend. Amazing musician and a wonderful person.
[/quote]

and lovely too :)

[quote name='Lfalex v1.1' timestamp='1333798197' post='1606601']
Superglue time ,.methinks!
[/quote]
Nope, she uses nowt.

Off to Devon for the gig now, should be a blast. Being recorded for broadcast too. No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes.No mistakes etc

The worst I've had it was while my wife was away and I decided to dabble in some go faster powder... I played my Guitar for 11 hours straight, without putting it down. Oddly it didn't blister or bleed, but I couldn't touch anything with my left hand for 2 weeks. Which was unfortunate because I forgot every tune that I had learned that night.

[quote name='KingBollock' timestamp='1333809636' post='1606809']
The worst I've had it was while my wife was away and I decided to dabble in some go faster powder... I played my Guitar for 11 hours straight, without putting it down. Oddly it didn't blister or bleed, but I couldn't touch anything with my left hand for 2 weeks. Which was unfortunate because I forgot every tune that I had learned that night.
[/quote]

Good job you didn't decide to toss yourself off instead.