chrisasp

Feedback for Chrisasp

Chris went completely above and beyond the call of duty when shipping me a big Ampeg cab this week - a great guy to deal with. Thanks Chris.

Went up to Wakefield and bought an SWR off Chris, a top bloke you could me a more honest reliable and generous guy to deal with, he even gave me directions for a quicker way home :D Cheers Christhe amp is great

Chris came down all the way from Wakefield to buy my SR5. Excellent communication, a very nice guy, and a great player as well. Buy/sell/trade with confidence. Thanks Chris!

Sold Chris my lovely Fiesta red Fender Precision. He is a top man to deal with, no fuss, decisive. no messing just a real honest quick problem free transaction. We even met up in God's County for the handover. Thanks Chris, it was great to deal with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can deal with Chris confidently, he is a top man and a credit to Basschat. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Chris bought a bass from me , paid when he said he would ,turned up when he said he would to collect . A very nice man and a pleasure to deal with. Many Thanks Chris!

Bought a Markbass Cab from Chris. 

Great seller. Item just as described. Comms were great. No hesitation recommending this guy. 

Bought a Markbass 102p from Chris, cab was as described and Chris was great to deal with, really decent guy, buy and sell with confidence. 

Cheers again Chris.

Picked up a well-priced compressor. Chris responded to my query quickly. Nice smooth transaction and the pedal arrived very quickly and well wrapped.

Just purchased a pedal from Chris. Great communication and the pedal arrived a day after payment. Also packed so well there was no fear of damage in transit.